Confession (Hoon)

Running From My Heart

A/N: I decided to stop your torture. Here's what you've all been waiting for! :D

. . . So don't complain. . .

-----

“Hey, Kiseop, you should try these on,” Eli calls to the dancer.

After the movie we all decided to do a bit of shopping before we head back to the dorm.

“Those are nice looking pants,” Kiseop comments taking the jeans Eli brought for him to try.

“Eli~!” Kevin calls as he zips around one of the display tables towards his boyfriend.

“What is it?” Eli asks curiously as Kiseop heads to the fitting rooms.

“Look!” Kevin says cheerfully handing Eli the shirt he had been holding.

Eli holds the shirt out in front of him to read what was printed on the shirt.

            Dammit, why can’t I learn English?

“Haha, ‘conserve water, shower with me’. That’s pretty funny, Kev,” Eli says.

I’ll buy it for you,” Kevin sings.

It’s okay, I’ll buy it,” Eli says. “Go buy yourself something nice.

How about I buy you this shirt and you buy me something~?

What’s the point in that?

Cause then you can’t call me a cheap boyfriend,” Kevin laughs.

Alright, whatever makes you feel better I guess,” Eli mumbles.

Kiseop returns from the fitting rooms a smile on his face.

“These pants are going home with me,” Kiseop says to Eli.

“I thought you’d like them,” Eli smiles back.

“What’s that?” Kiseop asks pointing at the shirt Eli was holding.

“Oh,” he starts showing the shirt to Kiseop. “It says ‘conserve water, shower with me’.”

“Kevin’s idea?” Kiseop asks.

“What? It’s funny,” Kevin retorts.

I laugh a bit now that I know what the shirt says.

“Hoon~!”

I turn around to see Dongho and Jaeseop approaching me.

“Look at what we found for you~!” Jaeseop says.

He sticks a hat over my head. It covers my ears and the back of my head. From the corner of my eye I see white fur from the hat.

“Now you really are a bunny!” Dongho cheers.

I take the hat off and look at it. It feels soft and has a cute knit bunny face on it with a pink nose and black beady eyes. It has long floppy ears, too.

“This is actually really cute,” I comment.

“If you wear it Dongho and I will buy it for you,” Jaeseop says a smile on his face.

“Really?”

They nod.

“Sure I’ll wear it,” I answer. “Thanks guys.”

“No problem, hyung~!” Dongho replies.

“Hey, have you guys seen Soohyun anywhere?” Kiseop asks joining us.

“No,” Dongho replies as Kevin and Eli join us too. “We thought he was still here with you guys.”

“I thought he had left with you two,” Eli says.

“I saw Soohyun go to look at the blazers,” Kevin puts in.

“Let’s go find him and see if he’s done yet,” Kiseop says. “I wanna go grab some dinner.”

We murmur agreement and follow Kiseop down the aisles. As we turn a corner I spot Soohyun, he’s walking towards us.

“Hey,” Kiseop calls to him. “Are you done looking?”

“Yeah,” Soohyun answers. “Are you?”

“Yes. Let’s go pay and get some dinner.”

“Alright, sounds good,” Soohyun agrees taking the lead.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

“So I’ll wait here while you guys get your food,” Soohyun says as we set our bags down next to a table in the food court.

“Alright,” we all answer our leader.

Dongho, Eli, Kevin and Jaeseop leave instantly. Kiseop stays and asks Soohyun what he wants to eat.

“Anything will do,” Soohyun replies.

“Alright,” Kiseop answers. “I’ll be back in a bit.”

He leaves. Soohyun and I are left at the table alone. I sit next to him.

“Aren’t you going to get something to eat?” Soohyun asks. “Do you need some money?” he asks reaching for his wallet.

“No,” I answer. “I have money. . . I’m. . . just not hungry. . .”

“Hoon,” Soohyun says sternly. “You need to eat something. I don’t want you getting sick because you won’t eat,” he states, concern in his voice.

“I know, but I don’t want to eat, Soohyun.”

“Are you feeling okay?” he asks putting his hand on my forehead. “Well, you don’t seem to have a fever. . . What’s wrong, Bunny?”

            Tell him now, you may not get another chance for a long time!

Again, nervousness.

“It’s nothing,” I answer. “I guess I ate too many snacks at the theater.”

“Hoon, I know something has been bothering you. It hurts me that you’d rather lie about it as opposed to just telling me what’s on your mind.”

            Just tell him. . . keep lying and you’ll hurt him. . .

“S-soohyun. . . I’ve been meaning to tell you something, but I’ve been too scared. . .” I trail off.

“What’s wrong, Hoon? You can tell me.”

I look at my leader, my eyes locking with his own. His brown gaze glittering with concern, worry. . .

            Fear?

I feel the words stick in my throat. Gulping, I attempt to finish my confession.

“I-I like you. . . as more than a friend. . .” the words finally escape my throat, I look away from my leader.

“You. . . you do?”

-----

A/N: Finally! He's confessed! Next, the story continues from Soohyun's point of view. Comment and subscribe. I enjoy the feed back. :3