Never Coming Back

EXO Horror Club


What should I do now…

“Um… It was nice meeting you. Anyway, Mr. Bang is going to come out of his office in a few seconds, I will go back to my number. See you later” You walk back to your position whispering Finally…. That was painful… You’re not use to talking to strangers, most of the time, you are grouped in the category “Anti Social”.

When you get back to your position, you turn around to check if the girl is still there. However, you fail to find someone with long black hair around the whole gym, you think it’s just your eyes playing tricks on you, and she’s just standing behind somebody else so you can’t see her.

“Hey, who are you trying to find.” Luhan says while standing next to you. Oh yea...why did i forgot that his last name came right before mine…

“No, no one, what are you talking about?” You replies while panicking inside. You really want to ask someone about that girl, but not the annoying boy, Luhan. You turn around to find a quiet classmate who is also standing around you by himself

“Oh hey, your name is...Jongup right? Do you know a girl in this class with long hair and straight bangs?” You walks towards to him to avoid Luhan and his fangirls.

“Oh, hey, um..what are you talking about? Isn’t that you?”

Wait, what, oh yea. I forgot that my hair is pretty long..but I’m pretty sure I don’t have straight bangs…

“Thank you so much, Jongup, see you around.” What does he mean by me… But let’s not ask since we’re not really friends…

“Everyone, stand on your number, is anyone absent today?” Mr. Bang Yongguk walks out of his office with his Ipad. He’s a very nice teacher but you don’t really like the way he teaches.

Welp, whatever, this is just P.E. not like anything is going to happen in the next 45 minutes…. Let’s see what we’re doing in English next per-

Your thought is cut when another voice echoes in your mind. Someone is going to die. Someone is going to die. Someone is going to die…

STop please stop please

However, no matter how much you begs, the voice echoes. After a minute, it stops. At the same time, someone else screams.

“Baozi!! Baozi!! What happened!! Wake up please!! Luhan, Luhan, where are you, Help me please, Minseok just fall down I don’t know what happened!” The scream is from the last boy of EXO. You don’t really know what happened but you feel relieved when the voice in your mind stops.

“Calm down, Chen, just calm down. Mr. Bang, may I bring Minseok to the nurse with Chen and,” Luhan pauses mid-sentence to point his finger at you, “Her?”

What, me??

“I saw her fall down onto the ground, I believe she has the need to see the nurse too.” What is he saying?

“Okay, I hope you guys feel better soon.” Mr. Bang gives you permission to leave after putting an “excuse” on his Ipad with your name on the attendance page.

“Um...Do you guys need help?” You turns to Luhan and the guy named Chen, who are carrying the bun face apparently named Minseok to the nurse. You want to ask a lot of questions but you realize this is not the best timing.

You three silently walk toward the building while Chen slowly sobs. I don’t really know what’s their relationship but why is he so sad… or rather, why is Luhan not sad?

It only took you guys a few minutes to arrive at the nurse office. It is like one of the other nurse offices, clean, pure white, and smells a bit like a hospital. However, the teacher, or rather, the nurse inside the room is quite different. She does not ask Luhan or Chen about anything but nods when you guys come in. You feel like she knows something you desperately want to know. It’s exceptionally quiet in the room. No one have the courage to break the silence between the three of you, or rather four, including the nurse. Luhan did not take care of your injuries at all since you have none, you don’t understand the reason you’re there. He said he saw you falling, but when you look to his direction, he turns away from you.

“I think it’s almost time.” Luhan stands up and walks toward the bed where Minseok rests. The sound is so natural that it’s like it belongs there. I never know voices can do amazing things like that...what is happening…

Luhan pulls the curtains that hangs on the right side of the bed. He covers the bed and the bun face with the curtain, “Hey, can I look at him for 2 more seconds? Please, just two seconds.” Chen begs.

“Yea sure, I understand.” After Luhan’s permission, Chen walks up to the bun face, trying his best to stop crying, and managed to scramble some words next to the bun face’s ear. Chen’s voice is all crack up due to crying, and the only words you can manage to hear are “I...you...”

Um...I want to help, but…

“Chen.” Luhan says in a rather gentle and soft tone, but at this moment, it sounds like a demand for Chen to leave. You want to stand up and say something, but your body is lock up, your throat hurts, everything spins around.

“Okay...Minseok...Good By-” before Chen can finish his sentence, he starts crying again. At the same time, someone walks down the aisle in the nurse office, you turn around to find another member of exo, he looks like the mother figure, or rather, a person who is in charge of this whole group. Luhan nods as an acknowledge at his arrival.  It feels like they just exchange memories through...eye contact? It’s probably my illusion...

The next second, Luhan closes the entire curtain and covers the bed. Of course, you did not know this it the last time you would see the bun face until later. But you know, at this second, he’s smiling and happy. Then, Luhan bows towards the bed, after around a minute, you sense some light on the ceiling, different from the lights before. Those lights gives you a warm feeling, you jump up from your seat and run towards the bed.

“What do you-” Luhan tries to stop you, but it is too late. You open the curtain to find no one on the bed, but beams of lights moving towards the ceiling, or rather, the sky. The next second, you feel someone falling down and sitting on the ground next to you. 

"Why did this happen...Suho! Luhan! Tell me, why did this happened?!" Chen screams at the empty bed. You are sitting right next to him, crying. You don’t really know what to say to comfort Chen except to cry with him. I don’t know what I would do if the one on the bed is Joori...it must be hard for all of them.

"I-I didn't show you and," Chen starts crying, holding onto the bed sheets, "that I love you." The last sentence came out as a whisper. You are still crying, you don’t really know what the last sentence really means, I love Joori too...I would not be able to handle this if this is Joori….or Luhan

Suho is standing in the corner of the nurse office, too serious to say a word. And Luhan is standing right next to him, giving up on stopping Chen since, the bun face is gone, forever.

"Minseok is gone. The red rope is gone. It's all our fault..." Suho suddenly speaks from the corner, in a very quiet tune, and contains guilt, "that Minseok, disappear…” You call that disappear?! He just died, never coming back means dead. “And,” There is a long pause between Suho’s words, probably he’s hiding his sadness, or it’s too insensitive to say it in this situation, “we will forget Minseok soon...no one is going to remember him after 3 days… This is our fate.”

What’s our fate?! Is that the excuse for someone’s death?! There are still a bunch of questions you want to ask. You really want to just stand up and yell at both Luhan and Suho, but you know it would be useless. It’s too late to take any action.

“He was happy, it was very peaceful.” Luhan says, you don’t know why but you’re crying. All the scenes are playing in your head, you didn’t know the bun face that much, but it makes you sad, to see someone leaving the world like that. 

 


HI everyone this is nina :)

i hope everyone enjoys this long chapter :) 

i dont really know how to write character death so-- but ye i hope it's good :) 

im sorry i didnt update for like 3 monts  APAPAPAPAPPAPAPAPAPPAPAPAPAPPAEUROEUROEUROEUROEXPPPEXPPENGG

all these classes r killing me, but i promise, i will try my best to update both Mini Luhan and this fic once a month! I hope you guys stay with my or i will..be sad ;A: 

but yea and here is the video that made me want to finish this chapter :) 

please sub and comment :) 

thank you so much everyone LOVEEEEEE its 2 am omfg

-Nina~~~