Wait...Where am I?

EXO Horror Club

When you reach home, you immediately take a shower, eat a little dinner and go to bed. You thought that if you went to sleep, everything that happened today will just fly away from your memory; however, things are never that easy.

The next day, you wake up with a horrible deadly headache. The scary horror scene from last night is still embedded in your mind, even though it’s very blurry and you still  can’t really understand what happened.

“Hey, your friends are waiting outside!” Your mom yells from the front of your door. You quickly get up and dress into your uniform.

It must be JooRi and Eunhyuk. But they never come to my house before school...They live so far away from my house...

“Come on!! Your friends are waiting!!” Your mom yells again before you take your bag and run out of your room unaware of your phone ringing on the table.

“Here, here, it’s your breakfast.” Your mom hands you a piece of toast and a bottle of chocolate milk. “Oh, and when did you make all these friends? I thought you hated making new friends. And here, you have a whole group of them now!”

Wait..wait what? A whole group? JooRi plus Eunhyuk is only two people, right? This makes no sense...a whole group? Two count as a whole group?

You runs toward the door and quickly put on your shoes before swinging open the door. “JooRi, Eunhy-” You stop mid sentence, for it is not your two best friends standing in front of you, but 12 gorgeous boys.

“Wait..This is a dream..this is not real let’s try this again” You murmur while closing the door and open it again. Still there. You open and close it again. Still there. Open. Close. Open. Close. Open. Close. Still there. Open.

“What are you doing?!” The ‘bun’ person is puffing his cheeks while slipping his hand through the door in an attempt to open it all the way.

“Okay, this is a dream this is a dream this is a dream...” You repeat.

“This is real, this is real!!!” Luhan says while stepping closer to the door and pushes the ‘bun’ boy out of the way. He reach for your wrist and starts shaking it in an attempt to bring you back to reality.

Your mind somehow stops functioning after Luhan shakes your wrist. Suddenly your mind goes blank. You can’t remember anything, and you end up just following the 12 EXO boys to school. Unaware of what had happened the day before.

What just happened?! Wait, where is JooRi and Eunhyuk? What am I doing here, wait wait who are these people...wait oh that XO group, wait or EXO? I don’t care anymore. Oh, I feel dizzy and it’s like somebodys ripping my brain cells out... Brain, would you just stop please.. and and wait they are EXO!! I’m in big trouble...if any of their fangirls see me I’m going to die for sure.

When you realize the danger you are right now, you decide to walk slower and just let the group walk away and turn into one of the shortcuts to get to school faster.

Yes, yes just keep walking, keep talking to each other, don’t notice me... Okay we are almost there-

“Hey, where are you going? Are we walking too fast? Sorry.” Luhan says while walking towards you and dragging you back into the group. It makes you feel very weird and uncomfortable how Luhan always notices you no matter what. You start to panic and have the urge to call JooRi or Eunhyuk for help, but when you reach to your backpack, you can’t find your phone anywhere inside.

“Um...I’m sorry but I think I need to head back home to get my phone..” You use this as an excuse to get away from these boys. However, that didn’t seem to be working on them

“Oh, are you sure? If you need to call someone, you can just use my phone.” Luhan says while handing you his iPhone 5.

Wow...That’s an iPhone 5...He’s rich

“No, it’s okay, I will have time, I will just run back and grab it.” You just want to leave as soon as possible,  since you have no idea what will happen to you when you guy reach school. The fangirls will kill you.

“Oh okay.” Luhan says while putting back his phone into his pocket bearing a disappointed face.

I can finally leave them..Oh this is pain, why do they want to walk to school with me like I never talk to them before, and I’m not cute or anything....

“Guys!” Luhan shouts, which cuts off your thoughts. For some reason, you can’t shake the bad feeling is shouts are giving you.

“She needs to head back home to grab her phone, I will go with her. So you guys just go ahead to school first we will catch up later!” Luhan shouts to his friends. They agree and begin walking towards the school. The other blonde boy looks at Luhan worriedly and Luhan says something back to him in another language you can’t understand. The other boy nods and runs back towards the others.

“Should we go now? If we don’t go now we will be late for school.” Luhan warns you while you are still lost in thought.

No, this is not what I asked for. No, I just want to leave them...Yeah I somehow did, but the most popular boy Luhan is with me. , his own fangirls are more than the whole group’s.They are all going to kill me.

“You okay?” Luhan asks while raising his hand and puts yours into his big palms. He leads you back to your house.

Why me why why this makes no sense... Then an idea pops out of your head. Why I no ask him right now while we are alone..This is a good chance right? While i have no other choice except to walk with him...

“So...What’s all this sudden action thing?” You turn back to Luhan, he’s around 5 inches taller than you, and when you talk to him, you need to look up which hurts your neck.

“What thing?” Luhan asks with a cute questioned face.

You know what I’m talking about...Why you asked me...You are the weirdest person ever...I’ve tried talking to you but--

“This whole thing of showing up in front of my house before school, and walking me to school with all your friends. I never talked to you guys before, I don’t know you guys though...”

“Um...I don’t know how to put it together..Like..” Luhan stammers, it looks like he’s hiding something huge from you.

“Oh, we’re in front of your house already. That was fast.” Luhan changes the subject by pointing at your house.

“Go, run, grab your phone and come out okay? We only have 15 minute left until class starts!” Luhan pushes you into the front door. After all, he never answered your question, you still don’t know why they were there so early in the morning or why they walked you to school. You have ten thousand question in your head and you really want the answers to all of them, very badly.

But most of all, you still don’t know what they’re trying to protect you from.

 



I'M SORRRRY ;A; this is like very late im so sorryyyy

thankkk youuuu so much for alll the new suberssss I LOV EYOU GUYS I LOVE YOU GUYS I LOVE YOUUUU 

i will try to update asap next time .. ;A; trust me trusttt meeeee

IM SOOOOO SORRRRYYYY 

please subscribe and comment ;A:

-Nina