Their secret?

EXO Horror Club

“You like TVXQ too?” Luhan asks.

“Umm, yeah...” You answer with your lowest voice; not because you’re shy, but because you don’t want to talk to him.

“Really?! I’m a huge fan too!” Luhan flashes a huge smile and extends his hand, “I’m Luhan by the way. I saw you in English earlier.”

You shake his hand, “Yeah...I saw you waving at me.”

“Oh yeah! I just wanted to introduce myself earlier, but I didn’t get the chance.” He smiled. “Anyway, I should head to my seat. I’ll talk to you later!”

As soon as Luhan is out of your line of sight you whip out your phone and quickly text JooRi
Joori~~! That blonde guy, Luhan was talking to me! And he’s really annoying, help?

JooRi replied a second later:
What?! You’re so lucky! Luhan is adorable! You’re so lucky...I wonder why he chose you though.

You reply once more before the bell rings:
No I am not! I don’t want to have anything to do with EXO, alright? I’M NOT LUCKY!

The bell rings and you sigh, tucking the phone back into your pocket. The teacher quickly walks in and you notice that the boy who usually sits next to you is not here today.

“Attention class! A new student has transferred to our class. I’m sure a few of you must be familiar with him already. Meet Luhan.”

Your eyes go wide as Luhan starts his self introduction, “Uh, hi everyone! I already see a few familiar faces in this class! Anyway, I really enjoy rubiks cube and I’ll work very hard.” Luhan smiles again.
“Thank you, Luhan and welcome. Now for your seat...” The teacher quickly points to the seat next to your’s. “You can take Onew’s old seat.”

What?! No, no, no, no, no, no!

Luhan gathers his stuff and quickly strides over to the empty seat next to you and plops down. He turns to you and smiles again with his big doe eyes.

This is going to be a long year...

*****
The bell finally rings, signalling lunch and you quickly hurry down to the cafeteria to meet JooRi and Eunhyuk.

After sitting down with JooRi after getting your food JooRi pops the question, “So how was Luhan? You seem very happy despite having two of your classes with him.”

“Oh class was fine, he didn’t bother me that much. And of course I would be happy! The cafeteria is serving my favorite food!” You smile, and begin to stuff your face.

“Woah, slow down or you’ll choke.” Eunhyuk laughs, setting his tray down next to your’s, “So how was Luhan?” He nudges you and gives you a dorky smile.

“Is that seriously all you guys have on your mind?! Well fine, he didn’t bother me much but when he did it was horrible. He kept trying to distract me.”

JooRi shrugged, “Try making friends with him. Oh I have an idea! How about you ask him to eat lunch with us tomorrow?” she flashes a huge grin.

“Absolutely not.” You and Eunhyuk both reply.

The bell rings once more and you bid your friends goodbye as you walk to your next class, holding your breath. Luckily, to your relief, no EXO members are in any of your remaining classes.

---

“Thanks for helping out after school.” Your teacher smiles as you place a stack of papers on her desk.

“No problem!” You glance at your watch, it’s 4:30. The next bus home wouldn’t be arriving until 5:30. Not wanting to wait at the bus stop right outside the school you decide to head up to the roof to clear your mind.
Wow, it’s really nice up here. Especially when there’s nobody else around. I’ve never seen the school this empty before.

You close your eyes and let a breeze roll over your face until you feel something uncomfortable in the air. You open your eyes and look down. Next to the stairs leading up to the roof, all the EXO members are walking robotically in two straight lines.

What the hell are they doing here? It’s pretty late...

Something makes you feel even worse, the red rope on their right wrists. You can’t explain how you feel about it, but to you the power emanating from it seems...stronger. Out of curiosity, and for another reason you don’t know why, you run down the stairs and begin to follow them.

Luckily for you, they don’t notice you at first.

 

 

Hai it's Nina~~ I'm so sorry I didn't update this for like..a week, IM SO SORRY

And thank you so much my lovely fuking kawaii friend RENA for editing

AND THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING

*i had a lot of work the pass week..im so sorry, and i promise i will update a lot next next week cuz ITS CHRISTMAS BREAK YAY ^ ^*

THANK YOU EVERYONE <3 <3 <3

Nina~~

ps. pls reread chp. 1,2,3 because my kawaii as friend RENA edited it~ THANK YOU ALL

 

 

Edited by the kawaii as : RENA