The blonde hair dude.

EXO Horror Club

You pack your stuff and walk to your new seat. Every girl’s eyes, including JooRi’s are on you in a glare. It’s not my fault I need to sit with them... You quickly slam your stuff down and take a seat, feeling the added glare of twelve more boys.

“Alright class, everyone open your books to page 19. Eunhyuk, would you care to summarize the events of chapter eight?” The teacher began.

You quickly open your book, trying to engross yourself in the lesson to keep your mind off the continued glare of the EXO boys.

The boy sitting in front of you turned around a plopped a folded white rabbit candy wrapper on your desk. You looked at him oddly before he pointed at JooRi, who was waving. She smiled, and motioned her hands as if to say ‘Open it’. You unfolded the wrapper and she smiled and gave two thumbs up.

Hey! Can’t you see that Luhan is waving at you?!
P.S Luhan is the blonde one sitting two seats away on your left.

You quickly turn to your left and see the blonde boy slowly waving at you, smiling, the creepy red rope gently moving on his right wrist. You fake a small smile back at him.

You turn back to JooRi and shrug, confused as to why Luhan was waving at you. She smiles for a second before giving a shocked face and turning back to the front. The teacher is glaring at you. You quickly cover your face with the book and try to redeem your good student attitude until the end of the period.

Once the class finally ended you grabbed JooRi and Eunhyuk and rushed out of that classroom as fast as possible. “Woah, slow down!” Eunhyuk called, as you raced to your locker to throw your belongings in.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” JooRi asked when your friends finally reached you, head drooped outside your open locker.

“It’s that Luhan boy...” You sigh.

“What did he do?!” Eunhyuk hisses, he won’t tolerate anyone being rude to his friends.

“Woah, calm down, man.” JooRi says, patting her friend’s shoulder.

“Nevermind...” You reply, not wanting to upset your best friends, “You guys better make it to your next class.”

“You sure you’re okay?” JooRi asks once more.

“Yeah. Positive.” You flash a smile and wave your friends away as they head down the hall to their next class. Being upperclassmen, you only share one class with them. You really wish you were one year older now, it would be nice to have them to push you along to your next class.

You quickly head to your next class and plop your things down at the first empty desk in the middle of the classroom. Still stressed from what happened in the previous period, you begin to listen to your Ipod.

“I’ve got you...under my skin.” You sing, eyes closed and head bobbing.

“You like TVXQ too?” A boy’s voice asks.

You open your eyes to reply that you are a huge fan, but your mouth stops short.

It’s the blonde haired boy, Luhan from first period.
 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Hai I promise, next chapter will be scary, the horror part of this story wil come up.

I feel like the first three chapters are not scary at all. I promise, the HORROR part of this story will come up

And comment and subscribe pls

THANK YOU ALL <3

until next time >3<

Nina~

Edited by the kawaii as : RENA