Down The Hall

EXO Horror Club

You follow behind them, and are surprised that they don’t notice your obvious following. After walking behind them and dodging behind buildings you notice they’re going down the path to the creepy old auditorium. That auditorium was so old that nobody went in there anymore, not to mention the rumors about creepy unknown creatures were enough to keep anyone away.

Oh man...this is getting really bad. Should I keep going or- You got out your phone and began to text JooRi:

‘I don’t know what to do! I’m following EXO but should I stop? They’re going into the old auditorium...’

You try to send the text at least 10 times but your signal keeps playing tricks on you. On the 11th try you give up and continue to follow EXO.

They walk into a tunnel, or rather hallway, which leads to the very next door of the auditorium. The hallways is very long, dark, and not to mention extremely creepy. All of the members walk in without even a word mumbled to each other. It gives you a feeling that they always go in there for no reason. You stop in front of the hallway, you’re very unsure about doing this. You have no idea what’s waiting in front of you. You check your watch and remember you had already missed the first bus. You still had at least 45 minutes.

“Pssh, I still have time to kill...I don’t think much would happen if I just continue to follow them. Okay let’s do this!” You encourage yourself.

You follow the EXO members and walk into the auditorium. The hallway is so long that it took around 6 minutes of walking for you guys to reach the door. You figured the doors of the old auditorium would be closed, however they were wide open; as if waiting and welcoming something or someone to come in. The EXO members walked right in and went up the stairs to the second floor. They sat in the very first row in one straight line. You didn’t dare walk into the auditorium out of fear, so you chose to stand behind the door.

After taking a deep breath you creep inside, and see that they are staring blindly at the stage, which is only filled with scrambled chairs and instruments.

“Umm, is it just me or is someone playing instruments?” You say, unaware that you were murmuring to yourself until it’s too late.

“Yes, there is a concert here tonight.” A voice said behind you.

You turn back in response to the voice and see no one. You look around you and once again see nobody. Then you realize that there was nobody behind you when you were walking here, so how could there be someone behind you now?

“You are not allowed to go inside. Please show that red rope on your wrist please. Are you dead?” The voice says again, and you feel someone tapping on your left shoulder. You turn around immediately to find nobody around you. You begin to panic and creep inside the door to look into the auditorium again. All of the EXO members are looking in your direction, with one finger pointing behind you.


Cold sweats start to drip down from your forehead, you are so scared. You don’t know nor want to know what’s behind you. You know it’s something not of this world. You attempt to turn back again and see a bloody hand on your shoulder. You scream out as loud as you can. You turn your whole body back and try to run away, but the bloody face of the woman with scrambled legs scare the out of you. You scream again, and almost faint.

You scream at the top of your lungs again, you swear you sound like a little girl going on a huge rollercoaster. Your legs are frozen, or at least somehow froze. You can’t move and try to run forward but your legs just won’t function. You regret coming into the old auditorium.

“Are you dead?” The woman asks again, walking closer and closer to you. You hear footsteps behind you in the direction of the auditorium. You hear footsteps coming down from the stairs, from the stage and even all the way in the back of the auditorium. Your mind is blind now, you have no idea what to do.

The sound of footsteps are getting louder and you feel like a whole army of creatures are running towards you. You can’t manage anything else except run. You grab your bag and run as fast as you can toward the other end of the creepy hallway. You have no idea where you’re going, but  all you can think about is, I need to get the out of this auditorium as fast as I can!


You don’t know how long you run nor how you managed to get to the bus stop. All you can remember is when you were running out of the hallway, there were 100 or maybe even 1000 hands reaching for you; with starving eyes. They were like ghosts reaching for fresh food, or rather a fresh body.

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                         

HAI ITS NINA AGAIN

I'm so sorry this kinda took a long time

like yea im so sorry i feel like im walking the same path as my friend (who updated 4 chp of her fanfic and gave up)

AND IM SURE IM GOING TO UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE CUZ ITS WINTER BREAK

and yea its like..3:11 am in here, and this chap is actually scary (to me) 

and so yea

LOVE YOU ALL MY SUBCRIBERS I LOVE YOU <3 <3 <3

with all my love

thank you so much for reading and commenting

subscribe and comment pls 

NINA <3
Edited by: RENA