School life?

EXO Horror Club

“Hey!! You are almost late!!” You run into the classroom right when the bell rings. JooRi is waiting for you at the doorstep, worrying about you while you didn’t show up in class before school which never happened before.

“, that was close, my “A” almost flow away.” You cry out while heading to your seat. Your teacher had made a rule which states if anyone is late to class, your grade will go down by one letter. You never know why but you try your best to get to school 10 minutes before class starts everyday.

“Hey, you okay?” Luhan waves while handing you a piece of tissue to wipe off your sweat.

Does my face look like I’m okay? Are you kidding me?! You are the one who caused this.

“No. I’m totally not okay.” You say while taking the tissue from Luhan’s hand. You can never handle his stupidity.

“You should have run faster. Look, I made it before you. You should exercise more to get your fitness up.” Luhan nods at his own statement and looks at you with his judging face. His friends are talking to each other taking no notices of you two.

“Stop. I don’t like you.” You says with a straight face while throwing your backpack onto the chair. You have this very weird feeling inside your stomach while saying that but you shake it off as your homeroom teacher steps into the classroom.

Homeroom passed by while you are catching your breath from running and blinking out about the event that just happened earlier in the morning. You have no idea what happened until the bell rings signaling the end of class.

“Hey!! You okay?! What happened in the morning?! I didn’t see you?!” JooRi and Eunhyuk runs towards your seat.

“Um I guess?” You’re scare that any of the EXO members will hear your conversation with your best friends, you decides to pack up as fast as you can so you can have more time to talk to your friends during passing period.

“I actually don’t know what happened...” You says while shoving your pencil case into your backpack, “I kind of just opened my door...and found a group of boys in front of my house.” You manages to finish your sentence while pushing the two of your best friends out the classroom door.

“Wait?! What?! You didn’t answer any of my questions!!” JooRi screams in anger while Eunhyuk tries to calm her down by patting her back.

“I said! I don’t know what happened! When i woke up, there are 12 boys standing in front of my house, and walked me to school. I don’t know. I was almost late because I forgot my phone at home so I needed to run back to grab it!” You try your best to explain the whole concept, however, it’s very hard for both Eunhyuk and JooRi to understand.

“Um...Who are those 12 boys? Um the new kids? Exo??” Eunhyuk turns to your side while hugging JooRi with the other arm to calm her down.

“Yea....” You say looking down to the ground. You don’t know why but you feel kind of sad.

“I really don’t know what’s happening, it’s like they’re trying to- RING DING RING” Your sentence is cut off by the bell signaling you have only 3 minute left until your next period begins.

“What did you just say? I can’t hear you over the bell!” Eunhyuk almost screams. Since you have P.E after homeroom, you don’t have a lot of time to get in class on time if you want to finish your sentence. So you just answer Eunhyuk with “I will tell you later during lunch.” before running out of the building towards the gym.

After changing into your P.E cloth, you opens the locker room door to find the bun face, Luhan, and another boy in EXO standing there. After all the trouble, you want to ignore them as much as possible.

“Hey, wait.” Luhan says and reaches to hold onto your wrist to stop you from moving.

“What...” You don’t like to talk class because you don’t like the people. They are annoying and weird. However, you try to hide your attitude towards those three boys because you have some idea of what the fangirls will do to you if you ignore those three EXO boys.

“Um, since we are like .. new to this class, can you introduce us to some of your friends?” Luhan says while looking around the gym. You can sense all the fangirls death glare while you are having a chance to talk to them but not them.

What are you even - I said I don’t like you, can’t you just leave me alone and go away?

“Sorry, I don’t have any friends in this class.” You try to answer with only one short line which gets all the EXO boys shock face in return.

“What, is it that weird or what?” You roll your eyes while looking at the three shock faces in front of you.

“Um, yea...”

“Oh hey! Isn’t that Daehyun and Youngjae?!” The last boy of EXO who you can’t name calls out to two other boys in your P.E class and they starts walking towards you guys.

Is it just me..Or did more fangirls start to shoot death glare at me...Wait, aren’t those two boys very popular among this class too?! Oh, no no no this is not what high school life is like. NO.

“Um, oh there are your friends, so I guess you don’t need me anymore? Okay, bye~” You try to fake a smile before you leave, so they will stop following you or whatsoever.

“Bye~~~~ See you later~” The bun face waves before you disappear from their sight. You cannot believe how friendly they act towards you but not their fangirls.

I don’t want to die yet, I’m sorry for everything, fangirls, I don’t like you guys but I’m sorry.

You walk back to your number when the teacher comes out. However, you feels someones glaring at you, somehow different from the other fangirls, you want to find out who it is so you looks around the gym until you set your eyes on this one short girl.

Wait, is she even in my P.E class? Oh...probably she’s new.

That girl has straight bangs, long black hair hangs around her chest and her back, and a pair of pale black eyes, they are dark like the color you saw before.

Wait, wait, that pair of eyes, the color of blackness, wait I think I know that color...But I can’t really remember where I had seen them...

You cannot really recall what happened that day. Because of the memory lost and the headache.

Wait, the auditorium! But..Why and When? Ugh, I can’t remember... Well, whatever...

“Hey..” When you realize it, the girl is standing in front of you already. However, her eyes are not on you, you follow the direction she’s looking at and find out that she’s staring at the bun face.

“Um..You know him?” You asks while staring at the bun face. And you find out that the girl is not staring at his face, or his shirt, but specifically at his wrist, his right wrist.

I thought I’m the only one who can see their red rope, wait so this girl can see it too?

“Yes.” One single answer.

Oh...I guess I’m not the only one then

“Um..." This is kinda awkward... "Oh, so, what's your name?" You try your best to make a conversation between the two of you, its extremely hard for you to do since you are very social awkward.

"I don't want to tell you. And you don't need to know."

 

 


I'm very sorry to left everyone with this. 
i promise the next chap will contain the ...convo that was in the previous chap /orsomethign
its 11:30 and im trying my best to rmember my whole europe map for the friday test
im so tired its just the first week of school and im 3032521059% done.
 
so yea im very sorry everyone ;A: i feel like i make the main character a ty girl
i really hope everyone enjoys this chap. 
 
i swear i had like the whole chap include the ..... scene in it 
but i left the whole chap in china. and now im in america sufferin from high school..
 
im sorry everyone ;A: 
 
IM SO SORRY ;A; 
 
-nina i love all u new subbies and lets be friends ;A: