Twin's pool party

How we met and made a family

Three days had past since the incident had happened. The twins were turning seven years old in one hour, so there was a big party to finish planning. The cake, guests and decorations were being put together in the back yard. The twins were not aloud in the back yard. Jaejoong had sent all three boys to the park to play, leaving us to finish.

 

    “ Yeobo, where does this go?” Jaejoong was holding up a giant inflatable duck.

 

    “ On Junsu’s side of the table.” I answered. We had bought that as a last minute present for him and now he would have something to play with in the pool, besides his old duck. 

 

    “ I’m going to go get the twin’s birthday present now. I’ll be right back.” I said. Jaejoong nodded and I set off.

 

Jaejoong’s point of view:

 

    As I hung up the last of the brightly colored streamers, I thought about my family. I got a wife and three sons whom I adore. I thought back to the first day I had heard Hae Bin’s voice. She had called my father’s house, looking to pay for college. My parents had set that up to get me happily married. I had agreed to this because I thought it was time to settle down. When I had heard her voice over the phone, I knew she was the one. The first day I went to Hawaii to meet her, I was beyond nervous. If she was as beautiful as the picture she had sent me, I was going to be a grinning idiot when I saw her. Her teacher had opened the door to the classroom and I wanted to search for her. Then she came to the door. Blackish-brown hair in a bun, her round cheeks and almond shaped, brown eyes. A smile on her small mouth and glasses on the bridge of her nose. I was captivated. As the years passed, I was shown more of her personality. She was kind, smart and very motherly. I love her so much. I am so glad her education brought us together.

 

    Then I thought of the twins. How they had made her life better for her. She had learned at a young age how to take care of a family.These boys also made a huge change to my life also. I am completely wrapped Yoochun’s pinky finger. He reminds me of myself when I was his age. He says he is not a daddies boy, but I know he is. Every time I have to go some where, he starts to cry and whine until I take him with me. He is practically attached to my hip. It’s like I need some no stick child spray to keep him from me, but I don’t mind. He’s my baby. Junsu is the same with Hae Bin. Her little “Duck ” as she calls him. It’s because he has a big that looks like a duck’s. Then there is Changmin. He is taller than both of Hae Bin and I, but we treat him like he’s the same as the twins. He’s like Junsu, a mommy’s boy. He will do anything for her. I love all of my boys. Speaking of my boys, they should be home by now. I leave the rest of the work to Mr. Choi and, the rest of the staff, to go look for the boys. I walk to the entry way, just as all three coming into the doorway. Changmin was holding a sleeping Junsu in his arms and a sleeping Yoochun around his neck. He looked like he was straining  to walk. 

 

    “ Appa, help, please.” He tried to reach for me without dropping either of the boys, and almost did, if I did not take Yoochun off of his neck.

 

    “ Why are they sleeping, they should be wide awake, and jumping around.” I walked up the stairs to the boy’s room and put my Chunnie on the bed. Changmin placed Junsu on the bed also, then flopped in between them. 

 

    “ Tired, are we?” I chuckled, seeing all three of my boys fall asleep. Changmin just grunted, then started to snore. I tip toed out of the room and shut the door quietly. 

 

    “ Yeobo, where are the boys?” I nearly hit the roof when Hae Bin asked me that question. I turned around to look at her. My hand was clutching my heart and I could see a little mischievous smile on Hae Bin’s face. 

 

    “ They are sleeping and thanks for the heart attack.” I said. She started to giggle and she hugged me. 

 

    “  Their present is in the guest room.” 

 

    “ How is she? Does she need anything?” She shook head head.

 

    “ I gave her the medicine the doctor gave her and she said to wake her before the party starts.”

 

    “ Good. Lets change, then change the boys.” She agreed and scampered ahead of me toward the room. I loved this side of her. The side only I get to see. The side where the child within has broken free. I followed her and got ready for the pool party for the boys. After I was dressed, I went to wake up the boys. When I opened the door to their room, they were still asleep. Hae Bin came up behind me and peek over my shoulder. We smiled at each other and crept into the room until we were at the edge of the bed. I held up my hands and so did Hae Bin. She leaned toward Junsu’s and Changmin’s feet. I leaned toward Chunnies and attacked. There was a mountain of squeals and we jumped on the bed to keep our victims from escaping. Junsu was trying to hide under a pillow and Changmin was trying to hide under him. Yoochun was just giggling in trying to kick me.

 

    “ We give, we give.” They were saying this like a mantra. We stopped and gave them a chance to breathe. 

 

    “ Come, get up. Change your clothes and get ready for the pool party.” Hae Bin said getting off of the bed. “ I will leave you with your father to make sure you get changed. I have something to do.” Hae Bin left me with my babies and I had jumped off of the bed to get their clothes. 

 

    “ Junsu will wear blue with the ducks, Yoochun will wear green with a white stripe, and Changmin can dress himself.” I started to toss clothes on the bed and the boys quickly changed into them. They ran out of the door before I could even tell them to wait. I charged after them and caught up to them at the bottom of the stairs. 

 

    “ What are you waiting for? Go to the backyard.” I said and they took off. I ran after them and nearly smashed into Hae Bin.

 

    “ Whoa, what’s the rush?” She said after I had helped her stand straight. I pointed to the boys, who were standing with their mouths open, looking at everything we had set up for them.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Here it is. Man it feels good to write again, I haven't done it in so long. I did a double update like I said. This wasn't like the last chapter. This was more happy. I wonder what the twin's present was.