Dealing with day and engagement party

How we met and made a family

 



" No you cannot, not after what happened when you first met Hae Bin." Jaejoong said, pushing me behind him. I had to peek out from his shoulder to see his father's face had changed. It went from being nice and cheerful, to a look of hate and disappointment.

"What I did that day was for his own good, he was clinging to Hae Bin like he was a a child. He should learn to grow up and act his age more, like you." Jaejoong' s father explained. Jaejoong' s hands were clenched tightly against at his sides. I placed my hand over his left one and it seemed to calm him down a little.

" I act this way because I had no choice. I was forced to start this company and support a family that was falling apart at the seams. Mom was the only one that tried to keep this family together. She..." Jaejoong never had a chance to finish his sentence because his father held up his hand. Now I was standing by his left , his hand holding mine tightly.

" Your mother has nothing to do with your company, frankly the only thing she has to do is stop coddling Changmin." Jaejoong' s father took a step closer to me  an  reached out his hand. I was about to pull back when I felt two pairs of arms around my legs. I instantly knew who those hands belonged to. Junsu and Yoochun we're trying to hide behind me. From the corner of my eye, I saw Changmin standing by the stair case. I motioned for him to stand behind me and he did, hefting a boy on each of his shoulders.

" I see that you have started your own little family. How sweet, who are the new additions to my family?" Jaejoong' s father tried to reach for the boys, but Jaejoong and I stepped in front of his way. he was taken aback by our behavior. I could tell he was used to it from Jaejoong, but not from me.

" I'm sorry, but these boys are not part of your family. After I saw the way you treated your son, I don't want you anywhere near my son's, that includes Changmin." I said and turned to grab Junsu from Changmin.

" Is that anyway to talk to your in-laws? I had hoped your parents had raised you better."

" My parents had raised me to be an independent woman, who does what she feels is right, and right now protecting these children from  people like you is the right thing to do." At this time Jaejoong' s father lunged for me,, but was blocked by Jaejoong.

" Your going  protect her after she insulted me?" Jaejoong' s father asked in a shouting tone.

" In this house you will control your anger and you will never, ever hit anyone I hold close to my heart again. I have tolerated it enough, and going after Hae Bin was the last straw. You are no longer allowed anything in relation to The Five gods of Cassiopeia. You are officially cut off from this family." Jaejoong had said, rising to his full height, which was taller than his father. His father' s face had fallen and he looked grief stricken. I had decided to leave the room now, amongst all the yelling his father had done to Jaejoong. I don't know what happened after I had left with the boys in tow, but I felt better now. I had taken the boys into my room and placed Junsu and Yoochun on the bed. As soon as both were tucked in and asleep, Changmin' s arms wrapped around me in a hug. I could feel something wet and warm on the back of, my now dry, dress. I turned around and he dropped to his knees, hugging his face to my stomach. His tears were flowing faster now and I had to sit on the bed for balance. I started to pat his head and let him cry until he felt better.

" Thank you, thank you for everything just now... I love you omma." Changmin said through his tears and sobs.

" Why do you have to thank me, Changmin? I'm your mother now, and I will always protect you no matter what. It's because I love you that I did what I had to do." I explained, lifting his face from my stomach to look into my eyes. I wiped his tears with my thumb and kissed him on the forehead. I smiled down at him and he hugged my stomach again, this time tighter. I laughed and ruffled his hair.

" I guess you guys became closer as I dealt with my father." Changmin launched himself from me and quickly stood up from the ground. Jaejoong just laughed and leaned against the door frame. He was smirking as Changmin said goodnight and walked to his room. Jaejoong walked over to the bed and sat next to me, careful to not wake the twins.

" you were pretty brave down stairs. I'm sorry you had to see that though, he was quite a handful while I was getting him to leave. I'm worried he will take this out on my mother though." Jaejoong explained. I said nothing as I picked up my cell phone and called a number I had memorized by heart. He looked at me in confusion as I waited for the person on the other end to answer.

" Hello, daddy I need you to do something for me. yes Jaejoong bought me a . Can we get back to the favor, please? Could you and mom take care of Jaejoong' s mom for awhile, his father is mad at us and we don't want anything bad to happen to her. Can you? Okay, we'll talk later. Bye." I hung up the phone and looked at Jaejoong, who was surprised.

" You won't have to worry anymore, she's in good hands now." I said,  gently brushing his cheerful weigh my hand. He turned his head into my hand and gave it a small kiss. He said goodnight and headed to his room for the night. I fell asleep in between the twins and quickly dozed off.

A week after that incident, we had decided to have a party to celebrate our engagement. Jaejoong said he hated parties, but his mother insisted. The mansion was preparing for the guests and I was told to relax, which meant I had to do what I wanted, but not help with the preparations. So I decided to play with the twins. I counted to ten as the boys found their hiding places. I knew where everyone of their favorite spots were so it didn't take that long to find them. I was chasing them inside the hallways, when Changmin said Jaejoong' s mom wanted to see me, did I mention she sort of moved in with us for better protection. Well she has her own house but she always says she wants to spend more time with her grandsons, so she's here most of the time. I left the twins with Changmin and made my way to the guest room.

" Omma, you wanted to see me?" I said, finding her sitting on her bed. She smiled when she saw me. She patted the spot next to her on the bed and I sat down.

" You make my baby so happy, you know that Hae Bin-shi? He was always the type of child that would work so his family had food, instead of playing with kids his own age. I've never seen him this happy, and I plan on seeing him stay happy. I need you to promise me one thing, will you keep him happy for the rest of both you lives?" She asked. I held up my hand with my pinkie out. She looked at me confused at first, then she wrapped her pinkie around mine. We hugged and that was when Jaejoong walked in.

" Are you guys ready to go shopping? The boys are already in the car." We were going shopping for clothes to wear tonight. I held my mother- laws hand all the way to the car. I sat up front with Jaejoong, while the boys and my mother-in-law sat in the back. We arrived at the mall a few minute s later and the twins were dragging their grandmother toward a toy shop.

" Changmin, keep an eye on the boys, I'm going dress shopping with Hae Bin and Jaejoong." Omma said, pulling her hands from her grandsons grips. Changmin nodded and ran after the pair. Omma led me to a fancy dress shop and started picking out dresses for me to try on.I swear my arms were full with dresses and she wanted me to try on all of them. I looked at Jaejoong and he gave me a look that said I'm sorry you have to go through this. I just took a deep breath and tried on all the dresses. We finally settled on a simple black dress. It had a sweetheart top and a low V- shaped back at the rear. the point of the V stopped at the small of my back. It also had tiny black beads going down the side of the dress diagonally,, starting from the top right, and ending at the bottom of my left hip. Omma was smiling widely and clapping her hands. That was when we heard a cup drop to the floor.I turned and looked over my shoulder to see my three boys and my husband to be gaping at me. I giggled behind my hand as Omma clapped her hands to 're-focus the boys.

" Omma, you look so pretty." The twins said in unison. Changmin just kept staring at me and Jaejoong hasn't said a word yet. The twins decided to pretend to take pictures of me with the cameras they made with their hands.

" Come on boys, we should let your Omma change. Then we can go home and get ready for the party." Jaejoong' s Omma said. Everyone cleared the room so I could change back into my regular clothes. After I was done, we paid for the dress and went home. I couldn't wait for the party to start tonight.

At the party, men and woman were casually chatting amongst themselves and waiting for the hosts of the party to make their entrance. The sound of a spoon hitting a glass quieted the crowd. Jaejoong’s mother was standing on the veranda about to give a speech.

“ I would like to thank you all for coming out and celebrating the engagement of my son. Please help me welcome my son and his fiancee.” She took a step back as the doors opened and revealed the couple of the evening. Jaejoong in a black suit and Hae Bin in her black dress.
grrYo5hAyTv9hxKcI-OXA-agnecdt-j2GbC_kKcSgieJAJ2EC9XnlJeRRuf8xJVQ1MIVuktoAVlfoQ-o


The crowd roars with wills of cheers and applause.