A brand new chapter of our lives

How we met and made a family
I suggest listening to Jaejoong's I'll protect you when reading a certain part of this chapter. You'll know it when you come to it.

 



Getting off the plane was harder than expected. Changmin, Yoochun and Junsu wanted to sleep more, so they did not move when the plane came to a full stop. Hae bin and Jaejoong stood up and grabbed the bags from the overhead compartments, making sure to nudge the boys to wake up.

“ Omma, do we have to get up?” All three boys asked at the same time. They were rubbing their eyes, trying to look cute.

“ Yes, we are here and you guys might want to go to our house now, right?” Jaejoong asked. Changmin perked up quickly.

“ Appa is the house we are going to the one with the pool in the backyard?” He said excitedly. Junsu and Yoochun looked at Jaejoong with bright happy smiles plastered on their faces. Jaejoong nodded and that was when all three jumped out of their seats, grabbed their bags and started walking to the exit. Once off the plane, the family made their way to get the rest of their luggage. It took some time but they got everything. Jaejoong was on his cellphone in the corner, while everyone else was using the bathroom.

“ Mr. Choi, we are at the airport now. Could you please send a car for us? Yes we are going to be staying...permanently.” Jaejoong hung up when the boys ran to him. Changmin was running after the short two, Hae bin was happily strolling behind them. Yoochun crashed into Jaejoong’s legs and Junsu hid behind him. Changmin followed Junsu, trying to hide behind Jaejoong but he was too tall, he had to crouch down. Jaejoong looked at the boys quizzically and then Hae bin stopped in front of them. Hae bin did not look too happy, she was glaring at the boys and Jaejoong was in the way of her stare.

“ What’s wrong?” Jaejoong asked. Hae bin ignored him and just kept staring at the boys. “ Boys what happened to make your Omma become so scary?” Jaejoong grabbed all three of them and placed each one in front of their mother. He pulled Changmin’s ear and asked him again. Changmin’s face was scrunched in pain as he explained.

“ We didn’t mean to scare her, it was all Junsu’s fault.”

“ Was not, it was your idea.” Junsu said.

“ I don’t care whose fault it was, you apologise right now.” Jaejoong said in a stern voice. Each boy went up to Hae bin and apologised. Hae bin looked a little less mad and jaejoong heard someone calling him. He turned to see a tall, young man walking towards him. The young man and Jaejoong shook hands.

“ Hae bin, boys, this is Mr. Choi. He will be taking us home. Grab the bags boys.” Each child their own little suitcase. Hae bin was about to grab hers when Jaejoong took it from her. He grabbed her hand and lead her out of the airport. Hae bin was blushing and was staring around her. Everything was brightly lit, since they arrived during the early morning hours of the day, and there was a lot of people walking the streets. Jaejoong stopped when he felt Hae bin stopped walking. He turned to her and smiled. She must be overwhelmed, he thought. He gently pulled her hand to get her to the car. Mr. Choi and Changmin were placing the suitcases in the trunk, while the younger ones were in the back seat of the car. The car turned out to be a limo and they wanted to go exploring.

“ Have a seat in the back with the babies and Changmin. I have some business to attend to, If you need anything call me ok.” He handed Hae bin a shiny, black iphone. Hae bin checked the contacts and there was only two numbers, Mr. Choi’s and Jaejoong’s. Jaejoong’s was saved as “ Yeobo”.

“ Alright, but what do we do until you get home?” Hae bin asked. Jaejoong was about to say something but was cut off by Changmin.

“ Can we go swimming and play in the game room?” Jaejoong nodded and added:

“ Theres a drawing studio next to the game room, You can be in there while the kids play games.” Hae bin nodded and waved goodbye to him from inside the limo as they drove off. Yoochun and Junsu were glued to the windows, looking out at Japan. Hae bin smiled at her boys. She heard something from the side of her, it sounded like something was growling at her. Changmin was holding his stomach and his face was a slight pink. Hae bin giggled when Changmin’s stomach growled again.

“ Are you that hungry?” Hae bin asked. Changmin nodded and the other boys asked for something to eat too. Hae bin pulled out fruit snacks from her purse and handed them out. Everyone was eating, but Hae bin. The boys shared with her and the babies tried to feed her. Hae bin’s phone started to ring so she picked it up. It was Jaejoong, he had sent a text message.

To: Binnie
From: Yeobo

Hey, I won’t be home for a while. You guys can do whatever you want tomorrow. Ask Mr Choi if you need anything. Saranghaeyo!!!! ❤❤❤

Hae bin smiled and replied:

To: Yeobo
From: Binnie

Ok, I guess we will do what the boys want to do. See you when you get home. Saranghaeyo Yeobo!

“ Boys, what shall we do first, swimming or play games?” Hae bin asked.

“ Swimming!!” All three yelled at the same time. At this time the limo stopped in front of a big mansion. Mr. Choi helped Hae bin out and went to get the luggage. Hae bin and the babies stared in awe  at the large building.
Q_LyFGc3QsjeySciVaAVKChp2A2eBXYRsUjAUWXu
( This is what Hae bin and the babies see.)

“ We should change into our bathing suits now and then go in the pool. I’ll help the babies, while you walk around Omma.” Changmin said while taking Yoochun and Junsu inside the house. Hae bin followed, not wanting to get lost.

“ Miss Hae bin, I’ll show you to your room.” Mr. Choi said while walking up the stairs. Hae bin followed him into a room that had the be the master bedroom. It was huge and it had a great view of the pool area.

“ Um.. Mr. Choi, is this really my room?” Mr. Choi nodded and set her suitcases on the floor near the bed. Suddenly Yoochun ran into the room with his swim trunks on and a towel wrapped around his neck.

“ Omma, Why aren’t you ready yet?” He asked. Changmin and Junsu walked into the room as well, dressed the same way.

“ Changmin, can you take the boys to the pool, while I change? Oh Junsu here take your ducky.” Hae bin knelt by her luggage and pulled out a duck shaped floaty. Junsu rushed to grab it and then tried to blow it up. Poor thing was turning purple, so Changmin had to blow it up for him.

“ Come on guys, lets go.” The took off, running to the pool area. Hae bin pulled out her bathing suit and got changed. When she came out of the bathroom, her phone beeped. It was a text message.

To: Binnie
From: Yeobo

Thats the first time you called me yeobo willingly. I’m so happy :D

Hae bin was walking to the pool while answering the text message. She was met by Changmin helping Junsu in his floaty, while Yoochun was splashing in the water.

To: Yeobo
From: Binnie

So, I think I may be warming up to you now. Thank you for making this happen. The boys are happy and smiling more than I have ever seen them. Gomawo, But how am I suppose to finish High school, I’m still a junior.

Hae bin put her phone on the pool side table and sat at the edge of the pool. She stuck her feet in the water and watched the boys play. Junsu sort of waddled over to her.

“ Omma, Can I swim with you?” He asked and Hae bin nodded. She eased herself in and pushed him around. Yoochun got jealous and swam over to play too. Hae bin placed Yoochun behind Junsu and pushed both around the pool. The she noticed Changmin was nowhere to be seen. Then she felt something touch her leg. She didn’t get scared, she just stuck her hand in the water and pulled Changmin up by his ear.
“ You like trying to scare me don’t you?” Hae bin asked, with a smirk. Changmin rubbed his ear and smiled a little. He then dove back under the water and tickled the baby's feet. This went on for about a good hour or so. Hae bin said she was finished and got out.

“ I’m going to the drawing studio now. You guys keep playing though.” She shouted to the boys. The waved to her. She wrapped a towel around her waist and walked into what she presumed was the studio. It had painting easels, paint, a drawing desk and pencils. She sat carefully on a stool and started to sketch. She was in the middle of the sketch when someone wrapped their arms around her shoulders.

“ I thought you weren’t coming home until later?” she asked Jaejoong, stopping her pencil mid way. Jaejoong handed her phone to her and said:

“ I finished sooner than I thought I would. Where are the boys?” Hae bin pointed in the direction of the pool and continued to draw. Jaejoong thought of a mischievous plan and proceeded to carry it out. He picked up Hae bin and carried her to the pool.

“ What are doing?” Hae bin said. She saw the pool come into view and caught on to the plan.

“ You are so not going to...” She didn’t get to finish her sentence as she was tossed into the pool. Jaejoong saw the boys get out of the pool fast and ran over to him.

“ You shouldn’t have thrown Omma in the pool, Appa.” Junsu said. Yoochun and Changmin nodded and Jaejoong turned to them, asking why. They all pointed to the pool again, with wide eyes. Yoochun and Junsu hid behind Changmin’s legs.  Jaejoong turned to see Hae bin walking slowly towards him, with her wet hair covering her face. Oh thats why. He thought. Hae bin pulled her hair from her face and glared at him. She spit the water from in out and humphed at him. She walked away from the pool area, into the house.

“ Ooo, Omma is mad at you.” The three said and walked into the house, following their Omma. Jaejoong stood there with a shocked expression on his face. He went into the house, in search of Hae bin to apologise. He went to her room and found her to be in the bathroom. He knocked but got no reply.

“ Binnie, I’m sorry. Please don’t be mad at me.” Again no response. He waited on her bed until the door opened. Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin came out. Jaejoong asked where Hae bin was and the three pointed back in the bathroom.

“ Why did you shower with Hae bin, Changmin? You're old enough to shower by yourself.” Jaejoong said.

“ He showered with the boys, not me.” Jaejoong turned to see Hae bin still in her bathing suit, leaning against the bathroom door. Jaejoong gulped and nodded. “ Go get dressed boys.” The boys did as they were told. Jaejoong rushed to the door as Hae bin tried to close it.

“ Hae bin, I’m really sorry. I didn’t know you would get mad at me. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?” Jaejoong apologised.

“ After I shower I want you to sing to me.” Hae bin said closing the door. Jaejoong pondered on what to sing to her. That was when he noticed something silvery on the bedside table. It was Hae bin’s rings. One of the rings had the name Kim Jaejoong on it in Hangul. This is her favorite singer and group. He thought. I’ll sing a song from him, but it has to be romantic. He pulled out his phone and Called Mr. Choi. He placed the rings back on the table and walked out of the room.

Hae bin’s P.O.V

As I dried my hair in the bathroom, I opened the door to find my room empty. A note was on the table, next to my rings. It read:

Hae bin, please change into something nice and come down stairs. The boys and I have something special for you.

Saranghaeyo,

Yeobo

Hae bin smiled and went to her closet. She chose a white dress and put it on. A knock on her door interrupted her  thoughts on what else to wear. She opened it find Yoochun and Junsu, dressed in small tuxedos, each of them grabbed one of her hands. They led her down the stairs and into the backyard. The backyard was completely changed from when she was there earlier. The sky had grown darker, but she could see with the candles that lined the brick pathway. A tent was set up on the opposite end of the pool and Changmin was standing at the opening with a bouquet of pink roses. He smiled at her and handed them to her. She smelled them and Changmin held the tent flap open for her. Yoochun and Junsu pulled out a chair from the table for Hae bin. She sat down and watched as the boys walked out of the tent with Changmin. She looked at the table and saw a candle in the middle, lit and shimmering. Then a spotlight went on and shined on a corner of the tent. Jaejoong stepped out in a tuxedo and he held a microphone in his right hand. Music started to play and he raised the mic to his mouth. He began to sing and walked toward Hae bin slowly.


I can’t look at you even when I have my eyes open
I can’t find your heart which has become cloudy amongst the worn out memories
I can’t do more because I’m tied and cried too much
No matter how much I think, I think I’ll be okay when if I see you
I want to protect you… even your bad habits make me smile when I’m tired
Although it may be difficult, I’m going to say that I love you until the day you first come into my arms

As he reached Hae bin, he knelt in front of her and held her hand. He tugged on it gently, until she stood up and led her to the middle of the of the tent and put his arm around her waist, swaying her from side to side. She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned her head on his shoulder. He kept singing to her and looked down at her lovingly. She looked up at him and smiled.

I can’t smile, I can’t remember even when I smile
today also feels like it may disappear like a dream when I open my eyes
Even when I see you, I feel like you aren’t with me
I guess I’m still awkward at expressing my feelings… to love you
I want to protect you… even your bad habits make me smile when I’m tired
Although it may be difficult, I’m going to say that I love you until the day you first come into my arms
Will you become happy when you leave me to find a different warmth?
Even so I can’t let you go baby
It’s going to hurt even more than dying
I love you.. more than anyone… no, I’m next to you
I’m holding your hand
I can’t give you to anyone else’s arms
my heart cannot let you go…why


When he was finished singing, Jaejoong hugged her tightly and apologised again. She just led him outside to walk along the pool. They walked hand in hand along the edge, then they turned toward each other and Hae bin placed her hands on Jaejoong’s chest. Jaejoong leaned forward slightly, expecting a kiss, but was pushed back instead. He landed in the pool. As he got up from the water he saw Hae bin giggling. He smiled, knowing Hae bin wasn’t mad at him anymore. He stepped out of the pool soaking wet and Hae bin ran toward the house. He ran after her, laughing. He soon found her in the foyer, standing still. He grabbed her from behind, not noticing the person standing in front of her. His eyes widened when he did.

“ What are you doing here?” He asked, placing Hae bin behind him.

“ I can’t see my son and his wife to be anymore?” Jaejoong’s father said.

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please subscribe and give me feedback.

Picture time:

tumblr_lir20lVA0A1qhg70mo1_500.gif

Changmin says Saranghae!!!

 

tumblr_lowfsbosrV1qcbns0o1_500.jpg

Appa and his boys!!!!