First phone call and meeting

How we met and made a family

 

It was weird how I paid for college and started a family at the same time.... I'm getting ahead of myself there. My name is Jung Hae Bin and I'm what you would call a shy nerd. I get good grades, listen to my parents and was beginning to think I would not be going to college. Well, I founded a way to do just that. I found this grant online that would give me $100,00. It said to call the phone number attached for any questions. That's exactly what I did. After three rings someone picked up.


"Yeobosayo?" A sleepy voice said. I looked at the phone in confision. Then I remembered I could speak in Korean.


"Yeobosayo, Hae bin-ibnida. Nan dansin-eul banghae jeosonghabnida," I apologized." Naneun bojogeum-e daehae jeowahago issseubnida." ( hello my name is hae bin. I am sorry for disturbing yo, buy I'm calling about the grant.) I was surprised I remembered so much Korean. I hadn't spoken it I three years. The person on the other end started to explain the basic terms of the grant, but one caught me off guard.


" I have to what?" Asking pretty loudly.


" you have to marry my son. It states the term on the bottom of the grant." The person hand a good point. It was in black and white. "You can talk to him right now as a matter of fact." Before I could even protest, the phone was passed to someone else.


"Yeobosayo? Hae bin-shi?" A slightly younger male voice asked. I started to play with the rings around my neck. Both were silver and had a diamond in the center. One had the name kim jaejoong in hangul on it. The other had my favorite kpop group name, TVXQ, on it. "Yeobosayo? Anyone there?"


"Ne, I'm still here. I guess I will marry you. But I have to meet you first. Can you come to Hawaii?" I asked nervously.