Let it be.

This life that I have with you.

Saturday.That night I couldn't sleep,heart pounded way too fast,mind was way too excited and this morning ended up looking like a zombie.Early in the morning I received a text from Jiyong saying we will meet at the subway at 12,I wondered many times through the night what we will be doing.What we can do.

Cautiously picking out what I will wear,I decided to wear a mint cardigan over the white tee with skinny jeans and end off with converse.It was simple,never too dressy for me.Comfortable was ideal.

I made my way to the subway as I spotted the slightly taller than me boy swaying sideways and he nodded his head to the beat of the music blasting from his earphones.Maybe even if I walk pass him he wouldn't notice at all.Sneakily and skillfully,I made my way over to him and walked in front of him and past him.His actions remained,continued swaying and nodding.What a pleasant meeting.I silently stood beside him,and unrealisingly started to scan his face,the clothes he wore,hoodie and jeans with sneakers.He can even be a fashion designer even if he don't make it.But still,I wonder how long more do I have to stare at that face of his.It doesn't mean I won't get to see it anymore,but with this feeling,us both going out together without worries,that feeling wouldnt accompany this moment in the future.

Casually checking his surrounding,he got shocked upon seeing me beside him for however long that was,he spoke,muttering.

"Yah!How long have you been here?Why didn't you call me?Admiring me?"

Egoistic Jiyong again.

"Firstly,no I wasn't admiring you.Secondly,maybe for about 5 minutes.And lastly,I decided not to disturb you."

"Alright can't win you,"

I shrugged.Of course you can't.

"That's for sure"

i said as I give him the exaggerated smiling face.

"Get on the train first."

He pulled me again,again with that same feeling,that same heartbeat.All the same.Except it was more comfortable,And it was good to be comfortable.But he didn't let go,he continued holding except his hands travelled to my palm and grabbed it.

"So what do you want to do at dongdaemun today?"

He asked,expressionless even at the fact he was holding my hand.Friends don't hold hands.

"Relax,chill,eat."

"Same here.More on eating though."

Flashing yet another smile.

Why you always go to do this.Its not mutual,is it?


Jiyong POV.

I pulled her into the train,but somehow I didn't feel like letting it go,maybe afraid once I let it go,i will never get to hold it again.It was sort of like an instinct,a feeling I felt that this might happen,will happen,can happen.She reacted with that usual shocked face.Red cheeks,enlarged eyes.That face that made me like her.I don't know,I think she likes me,girls always likes me,but only she doesn't,this is why I like her even more.True to herself.True to the other.Maybe that's all I need to know to like her This much.She makes me Happy,motivated,we will be happy.I will make her happy.Isnt that what the guy does to the girl he likes.And never to break that fragile heart of the girl.This girl.You wouldn't break my heart too,will you?