Expect less.

This life that I have with you.

Those eyes.Those eyes filled with hatred,jealousy.Ever since I was friends with Jiyong,that becomes more and more frequent.More and more of those eyes,those unforgiving eyes.

Such a hypocritical girl,she's just trying to play hard to get.

So damn desperate.

Where's her dignity?

Who would fancy a girl like her,a monster inside.

Her motives are clear,why can't Jiyong see?

Is it that hard,to even be friends with him?With someone who is no where near where he would be in the future.Till then,how much will change?It wouldn't be just words like these,would it?It scares me,chills me to the bones,just imagining how much worse will it get,can it get.Hani ah Hani,don't let it affect you alright,stay strong,stay strong,it will be over,they will soon get tired.Will not.

Yet another day.


"Hey,what's going on,why you seem so down?"Kira asked.She always seem to be able to look through me.Its just something that becomes normal once being that close to someone.When you know there will be a someone who will always be there for you.

"Nothing."

"Yeah,I really believe you,you know?"

"I know,"

"C'mon,Can't I be trusted?...I promise I wouldn't tease you."

Seems like she already figured it out.

"Why bother me explaining again when you already know."

"Because I want to hear it personally from you."

"I just,don't understand why people at 13 over complicate things,things so pure and simple.Does it make them feel better when someone else feels worse?"

"It's just their own opinion.Since when you become affected by all these."

"I guess this Hani changed."

Hani changed,just after knowing him?

"Hani,you already like him.I swear this time round I am right."

"Yay."

"Why are you like this,try it out at least."

"You can't try,you either get out of that trap when there's still a chance or you'll just fall too deep to even cry for help."

"I'm speechless."

"I am too."

"This is a tough one."


"Meet you outside school after lessons"

As I stepped out of class,phone beeped,message seen,next to school gate.

"Look who's here."

"Hey,"

I tried to look as convincing as I could,that I was actually happy.

"How was your day?"

"Same,usual,lessons,tiring...sad"

That last word I spoke so softly,so softly I couldn't even hear it either.

"Mwo?What did you say?"

"Nothing,let's go."

"But I wanted to asked you go somewhere,can I continue please Ms Park?"

Jiyong said in that I-will-be-sad-if-you-said-no voice.Well,I guess it's no harm listening.

"Go on"

"Feeling like going to the park,escape a little whole from this fast-paced world."

Why does he seem equally as troubled as I am,those expressions I couldn't read as he spoke those words.Having a company feeling similar,escaping together is ideal.

"Mmmm,you'll lead."