At 13.

This life that I have with you.

"Hahaha...he is just that cheesy boy that's full of himself that's all.No I don't like him?You got to be kidding me right?"

I walked alongside with my best friend,Kira,as she mocked about how this boy really likes me and all.We are 13!We wouldn't last will we?All those dramas people would always end up breaking up.Or marry each other,and then divorce.

"I am serious!Kwon JiYong really said he liked you to them!I heard it!Your name!Park Hani!"

She retorted.This time round,I unknowingly blushed.Was she saying the truth?

"Anyway,let's hurry up,or else we will be late for lesson!"

I tried to avoid that topic.


In class,I couldn't play attention to what the teacher was saying.My mind was filled with what Kira told me just now.About Kwon JiYong? That boy I remembered girls would shy around when he's there.How he dresses himself. How cool he was and all.He likes me?Or wait.I like him?Ah!I am going crazy.Brush it off Hani,brush it off.


"You still don't believe me do you?"

Kira questioned again.It was lunch time already,she still hadn't give up.She continued to pester me about every single evidence she has that that was the truth.

"I told you already I don't care!"

It was starting to irritate me,can't she stop.But that was my own way of persuading myself it isn't true.Avoiding it.

"Okay Okay I'll stop alright!Just don't be angry okay?"

Kira replied,appearing a little shocked by how I reacted.How I reacted at those simple statements.


That day I walked home alone.Kira wasn't free.After a few steps out of school,I felt a tap on my shoulder and in a swift movement that boy jumped in front of me causing me to stumble back.My eyes widened in shocked.