When Love Turns Into An Obsession!

Kai, I'm Not A Gay!!!

 

CHAPTER 5

 

28/11/12

Morning Rehearsal

 

“Let’s take a quick break, not more than 5minutes.” shouted Mintzy.

 

Onew decided not to go anywhere. He stayed on the stage. Just then, he saw the director was heading to place where D.O was sitting.

 

“You’re sitting here like the ghost at the banquet after the guest has gone.” said TOP the director to D.O.

 

“I’m just….”

 

TOP sat by his side. His hand reached out and touched D.O’s cheek gently. “You’re getting more beautiful! You’re a witch. I can’t get enough of you…” he moaned.

 

“Hyung, please leave me alone! I respect you as my hyung … so please…” D.O suddenly pushed TOP’s hand.

 

“You don’t feel ready for all these powerful emotions, huh?”

 

For a few second he stared at D.O, hypnotized.

 

“I’m not ready for everything!!!!!” D.O shouted and went away.

 

“Onstage everyone.”  Mintzy shouted.

 

After Rehearsal

 

“Nothing?” Key asked. JH told him what had happen yesterday. The three friends were sitting under a big maple tree eating their lunch

 

“Nothing!!!” said Onew. “I mean, if we wanted evidence of how much everybody loves D.O, I can give you plenty.”

 

“What about Mr. Taemin?” asked JH. He called him ‘love’ and ‘honey’ all the time.

 

“True. But someone caught my attention just now!” Onew said.

 

“Who?”

 

 “My director, TOP”

 

“T.O.P? Does it stand for………. Taking Off ………..?” JH interrupted.

 

“And you will find out heaven!” Key replied.

 

“After you take it off!!!!!” JH said.

 

Then they started laughing.

 

 “Too much of watching movies!!!” Key said.

 

“Ok, ok! Back to the topic! I think Onew has dug my grave. He was waiting the right time to kick my and bury me!” JH replied getting more serious.

 

“Guess what, he keeps saying how great D.O is. When we were acting, he tells him things like, ‘that was a great moment, babe’ and ‘oh, that was so real!’ I can’t tell whether he means that stuff or he’s trying to impress him, but he seems to like him. And during the break, he sat beside D.O and touched his cheek before D.O pushed his hands away!” said Onew.

 

“By hearing to your observation, I think D.O was not showing his interest to TOP.” Key concluded.

 

“That’s what I think too…”

 

“Ok, times up, let’s get back to work, Key” JH said.

 

On The Way to Dressing Room

 

Onew heard voices coming from D.O’s dressing room. He stopped to listen.

 

“It’s impossible!” he heard D.O’s voice. “I know it’s what you want but it isn’t what I want. Can’t you see that?”

 

“But just give it a chance. Give us a chance.” a man replied.

 

 Onew knew who the speaker was even though the tone was hushed. That man was his director.

 

“Please, hyung! said D.O “I don’t want people to see us having any relationship! Just pretend that you don’t know me and I don’t know you, please, I’m begging you! Please, for the sake of my career...”

 

“D.O, how can you forget how good it was between us?” TOP replied.

 

“They are having a special relationship? Ah, this makes me more confused! Or is it true D.O is a gay?????” Onew talked to himself after hearing the conversation.. “I need to investigate about this!”

 

Then Onew decided to go in. He stepped into the room and picked up his script. Both of them were in silence.

 

“Let’s go Onew!” D.O said while pulling Onew’s hand out of the dressing room leaving their director behind.

 

“It’s really hurt when someone you love doesn’t love you back. Especially when this love turns into an obsession! I’ll do anything to get him back in my life! No one can stop me!!!”  TOP whispered to himself.

                                             

                "when love turns sinister, nobody can be in my way.......because i'm a truly gay"

                                                                            T.O.P

 

P/S-  guys, gd is in the picture!!!!

       -  i want to show who is the real 'top'.

       -  he'll have *** with guy 

       -  D.O knew about this and that's why he try to aviod TOP...

 

* i love this picture actually, hope you too....please support my story