A Sherlock Holmes?

Kai, I'm Not A Gay!!!

CHAPTER 1

26/11/12

ONEW’S HOUSE

 

“You must be Onew?” said the actor in a voice the boy recognized from about a million movies.

 

“I must be dreaming” Onew thought. Do kyungsoo was standing in front of him. But who was standing beside him?

 

“Is your mother home?” the actor asked Onew.

 

Onew nodded. “Please come in!” Just then, another door opened and through it came Onew’s mother. She ran down the front steps of the house. “D.O!!!!!!!!” she cried. “Long time no see, you look so wonderful now……so radiant!”

 

“Onew, did I tell you that D.O’s mother was my roommate in collage?”

 

“About hundreds times, mom” Onew said throwing his smile to the strange boy who was staring at the ground.

 

“Ahjumma, I think Onew and I were about the same age, do we?” D.O asked.

 

“Yes, of course young boy! Oh, you bring your friend too!” said Onew’s mother while looking at the boy.

 

“No-no, he is my younger brother, Kim Jongin, call him Kai!” D.O replied

 

“Owh, I’d never meet you boy!” You must be born in New York! Well I’m pleased to meet you Kai. I’m so happy that you and your brother have come to stay with us.”

 

When Kai didn’t reply, she turned to Onew and said, “Onew, would you help Kai fell at home?”

 

“Yes, of course!” he reply while pulling Kai’s hand to somewhere else.

 

“D.O, come with me. We’re going to catch some old memories when you and your mother stay near our house. You grow up well to be a famous actor in New York and soon in your old hometown, Seoul!” Onew’s mom said to Kai.

 

 

THAT NIGHT

 

Onew had trouble falling asleep. All he could think about was the fact he was going to be in a real play with a real actor, a movie star. For a week, he was going to be D.O’s cousin. Every few minutes, he the lamp by his bed and pick up his script lying next to him. He simply wanted to remind himself that it was real, all of it real. At quarter past twelve, he put down the script for the last time and turned out the light.

 

“He’s a detective too, you know!” Onew heard his mother’s voice from down stairs.

 

“Is he?” D.O asked.

 

“Oh yes, he has solved quite a number of puzzling mysteries about the town.”

 

“A young Sherlock Holmes, eh?” D.O asked.

 

Onew was getting drowsy and couldn’t hear their conversation anymore. But he knew he was being witty and charming. He knew because he heard the sound of laughter and applause. And it was that sound that lulled him to sleep at last.