Continuation from chapter 3….

Kai, I'm Not A Gay!!!

 

“Here’s a mystery for you, Sherlock!” D.O said to Onew a few minutes later after he received the package from them. Holding a note before him, D.O read, “Love sought is good, but given unsought is better.”

 

“That’s all it says?” Onew asked. “What it mean?”

 

“It’s a quote from a play by Shakespeare called Twelfth Night. I think, it’s telling me I have a secret admirer.”

 

“Any idea who it is?”

 

“Nop! You said you found it Jonghyun. Where?” D.O asked JH.

 

“It was under a big tree between the scenery shop and the theater!”

 

“How romantic, maybe what’s in the box would give us a clue,” Onew suggested.

 

“Absolutely,” D.O said, picking up the box and shaking it. Then, looking at Kai, he asked, “This isn’t from you, is it, angel?”

 

“Excuse me!!!! I don’t know Shakespeare,” he said.

 

“OMO!!!!! I’m melting just by hearing his voice. He is truly an angel….” JH whispered to Onew while staring at Kai.

 

“Again you! Do stop this before I send you to grave!” Onew said to JH angrily.

 

“I can’t get it,” D.O said. Onew looked up. “There’s a knot in this ribbon that won’t budge.”

 

“Maybe I can help,” said JH still keeping his eyes on Kai. Kai looked at the ground shyly.

 

“Hope my friend is not a gay!” Onew telling to himself.

 

“I’m good at knots. Taking the box from D.O, he set about his task. As he did, he begin to whistle.

 

“JONGHYUN!!!!!” D.O cried.

 

JH looked up, startled. He was not looking at D.O but was looking at Kai. “What’s the matter, baby?”

 

“Not me…but he,” Kai pointing to his brother.

 

“You’re whistling in a dressing room! It’s bad luck. I know it seems silly. But I believe in this old business superstitious.”

 

“Ok, ok!” I won’t whistle anymore…” JH replied.

 

A moment later, JH lifted the lid of the box and looked inside.

 

“I think it’s a jar of chocolate.” Onew said.

 

“It is?” Taking the box from JH. “KicKer!!!!!!” D.O shouted. “My favorite. Now I wonder who knew that.”

 

“Here you are, I’ve been looking all over for you.”  It was Mr. Taemin.

 

“Oh, Taemin. You startled me.”

 

“They know each other? JH asked Onew.

 

“I’ve no idea!” Onew replied.

 

“Sorry, love.” Then they started to kiss. A French kiss. Just for a few minutes.

 

“Oh boy! This inspired me a lot!” JH said.

 

“What is happening? Is it the end of the world? Woman is not extinct yet!!!!! Owh, c’mon” Onew replied.

Mr. Taemin who’ll make girls madly in love with him but he actually fall for D.O

 

Just then they heard the door was being slammed. It was Kai.

 

“Maybe he hates to see his brother’s behavior,” Onew thought.

 

“Ignore him, honey,” D.O said to Taemin.

 

“Ok! I was wondering if you’d join me for dinner.”

 

 “But now I’m having dinner with Onew’s family. Maybe next time. Sorry, love.”

 

“That’s all right,”

 

“You gave this” D.O showing the jar to Taemin while walking out from dressing room together. Onew and JH followed from behind.

 

“Nooooo…. Why must I do that?” putting his arm round D.O’s shoulder.

 

“Because…….you……love me!!!!”

 

“Yes. I love you but my love for you is no secret.”

 

“Eeeeewwww…. Disgusting,” Onew whispered to JH.

 

“Not agreed! It was awesome, a fantastic gay love line,” replied JH.

 

 

 

* More mystery gifts are waiting 4 D.O…. More crazy things going to happen…. Hope you like it and

  subscribe my story to make sure you won’t miss every single creepy moment that D.O had to face….