T.O.P's Game

Trouble Follows Me

T.O.P's POV

She's gotten different I'll tell you that. I remember when she would hide behind me whenever anyone was around us just to put on the cutesy act. Now she's showing the side that only I got to see. The bad girl in her finally broke out of that shell and hell,makes me wish I kept her around. Let me tell you a little about our relationship. I remember meeting her at a club. She was i think the only one that was sober at the time,i mean she's pretty young so i don't think she drank. Anyways she caught my attention the second i saw her. She wasn't drooling over anyone in the club like every other girl in the club. She was a challenge and im not one to back down. Taeyang also had some interest in her so we made a bet that whoever could her got the beach house he just bought. There was no way I was going to lose so naturally I went to her,flirted,and I don't know how,but she told me to go away. How can you NOT want to this when you first see it! Im godly! So I started trying a little harder,bought her drinks,and tried to get her drunk but just my luck she drinks more than a guy so that plan failed. I just decided to ask for her number and still win the bet later on. After a bunch of conversations,lots of dates and around five or six weeks I ended up wining the bet. But Taeyang being a douchbag ratted me out and told her about the bet. Lets just say it wasn't pretty at all. Try getting roundhouse kicked across the face with a 7 inch pump and see how you feel. So that's where the whole relationship thing ended and she left. I kept tabs on her though and saw her a few months later with her new style meeting up with some guys. Block B I think they are? I looked more into it and it turns out she's known them for a while. She's dating the kid of the group I think. And that's exactly what he is,a little kid thinking that he's tough. She really is stupid when it comes to having boyfriends. But I feel up for a little game...this will turn out interesting.

Normal POV

I caught up with some of the gangs that helped me out with my little problem a few years ago and chatted. EXO pretty much tackled me when they saw me and im pretty sure Kai and Tao almost cried. This is what happens when you leave right after a huge gang war,people think you're dead. After around twenty or so minutes one person from each gang got in their cars at the start line. They were racing around the edges of Seoul as fast as they could and whoever won got control of Gangnam. I saw U-Kwon,B-Bomb and Zico over near their car. Zico was staring right at me somewhat checking me out. Ugh,he's such an idiot...i love the guys but I kinda hope they don't win or im going to hear about how big his ego is for DAYS on no end. It was around five A.M now so I got up on the platform the separated the two huge lanes holding the start flags. The boys from Super Junior wolf whistled like idiots and the girls from 2NE1 glared at me with jealousy. That's right es BE jealous! I feel really cocky saying that. But whatever,after about ten minutes of prepping time the gangs stepped off and I was joined by Tukutz-Oppa from Epik High one of the older gangs,im not explaining why I call him Oppa,who was the announcer for tonight. We gave them a minute to prep before I spread the two flags apart and yelled go along with the somewhat loud buzzer. All the cars shot off and immediately I saw Key ram the front of his car into the tail of 2NE1s,spinning CL off the course and crashing into a wall. She was fine though,just a few scratches and cuts. That was my big brother,somewhat looking out for me. I used binoculars to check who was in from so far and I saw the sleek teal of U-Kwon car out in front followed by Tao's bright red and Heechul's silver. Heechul was sweet,I wouldn't mind SuJu winning this,but if Block B could get this section they were set for a while and EXO already had quite a bit of land. So after I confirmed our man was good I got off of the platform and I felt long arms wrap around my waist and start rubbing my thighs gently.

"Choi Seunghyun if you don't get off of me in the next five seconds I swear I will-" I got cut off and felt him turn me around,push me against the wall and kiss me. I couldn't move at first because of the shock and felt him kiss down my neck trying to get a reaction out of me. Then I felt his hands slide from my thighs into the bottom of my shorts and that was the last straw. I grabbed his hand tightly,trying to break it,kneed him in the nuts and threw him headfirst into the platform. If he wanted a war I'll gladly give him one.

P.O. POV{Yes he's FINALLY back}

I sat up from my bed wondering were the hell she was. Yea I was awake when she left. Lately I could barley get any sleep because I was worrying about what Lucy was hiding. Im hoping to god she isn't cheating. I love her with all my heart and I don't think I wouldn't be able to handle seeing her with someone else. B-but she isn't that type of person right? I looked over at the alarm clock on the night stand. Five thirty AM,she had left at around three thirty. W-was it that she could be with U-Kwon at the race today? There was still around an hour left in the race so I could maybe go check! I got dressed quickly,grabbed my keys and ran out to my car.

 

 

-------------------------------- Sorry about the late update! Im grounded! Umm leave some comments if you like how is going so far! I kinda want some feedback to work on this more xD baiii