Brother Comes To Play

Trouble Follows Me

Normal POV
"Lucy Kim what in ing god are you wearing!" A diva sounding voice screamed once I entered the room where everyone was. Ladies and gentlemen that was my crazy brother Kim Kibum,better known as Key. He's one of the most girly guys I know...well besides Taemin who was latched on to my hips right about now.

"Noona! No one told me you would be here! I missed you!" Tae said in the sweetest voice ever still holding me close. Taemin was basically the brother I always wanted but could never have.(Key was more of a sister I never wanted.)
"Did you not hear me you little piece of worthless meat! Why the hell are you hear!"As you can tell by that sentence Key hates me. He always has for some reason. Anything I do he has to judge me for it. He's pretty much the reason I never go home anymore. I can't stand the sound if his voice always nagging me. I turned to look at him still cuddled into Taemin's shoulder,"What do you mean what am I doing here ? Im running this little show you got going here. G-Dragon asked for a favor." I told him enough my teeth. I felt like punching him so badly. You don't know half the he's done to me in the past few years. I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around me and pull me away from Taemin into a warm hug. I obviously already know who this was just from the smell of chocolate. I looked up cutely into Minho's froggy eyes and immediately my ageyo.

"Oppa~" I pouted at him,"Let me go so I can kill my brother?" He looked down at me and gently kissed my forehead,"Hmm. Maybe later but we kinda need him for the race. Then you can have him." I giggled and winked at him jumping in place like a little girl.
"Oppa! Sarangheh!" He smiled down at me the walked away waving. Minho and me have always acted cute around each other. I call him oppa and it keeps him entertained.


Key's POV


First Big Bang,then Block B and NOW my guys?! I swear my sister can be such a . I mean I love her with all my heart but she has to watch out for herself! This no place for girls! Well she's kinda tough....but nothing like these guys! I can't believe she can't see that all of them just want to use her. Just like what T.O.P. did to her is gonna happen with her new boy toy. He's gonna seduce her,make her think he's in love with her,get what he wants and then leave her just like that. I mean I would rather her with Minho because he's always had long-term girlfriends but her with T.O.P was obviously going to go wrong. I HAVE to find a way to get her away from P.O and with Minho.


Back To Normal POV


After Minho let me go I started walking around looking for any more old friends I could find. I saw Heechul from Super Junior hanging out with Leetuk and Siwon in a corner. They were always nice to me but I wasn't as close to them as all the other guys. Siwon always made me laugh because of his eyebrows. They seemed to be his whole expression. 
I looked around a little more and found T.O.P over in the corner flirting with Park Bom from one of the only all female groups 2NE1. Is it bad it made me a little jealous? I could see he was doing it on purpose just to get me mad. He was obviously looking at me out of the corner of his eye while he rubbed her arms and got really close to her. I shrugged my shoulder and went to go find someone to talk to.