Bad Thoughts On Zico's Part

Trouble Follows Me

Normal POV


I stare at P.O's cute sleeping face laying against the pillow. I can't believe im doing this again but I can't kick my old habits. I gently slide out form under the covers,being careful not to wake him up. I had left my outfit for the night ready in the bathroom,yea I planned ahead. I got dressed quick but heard some murmuring.
"Mmmm,Lucy baby....marry me..." It was coming from the bed so it was obviously P.O. He was dreaming about marrying me? I blushed at the thought of him proposing in a cheesy but somehow romantic way. But I had things to do so I quickly shook those thoughts out of my mind. I didn't like sneaking out behind his back but this was to keep them safe...kinda...


Zico's POV


I left the club a few hours after the two lovebirds left. No girls tonight,I was in a ty mood again because I know something is going on tonight. U-Kwon told me that he had took Lucy's phone and looked at the last few text. Apparently she's going to a drag race today near the docks,Block B was supposed to go but we decided only B-Bomb would go. Drag racing is risky business and we don't need trouble. And now she's gonna go and start trouble for all of us. Like I said before,I don't trust her.


I walked to their apartment building and waited in the lobby for her to leave. I was gonna follow her just incase anything happened. I hated her,but I would hate myself more if she got hurt and P.O. goes into a depression. After around 10 minutes of hiding in the shadows,she finally comes down the elevator. She was dressed...like a ... Tiny blue shorts,black halter top and 7 inch heels that even Hyuna would be jealous of. I mean she looked ho-why am I thinking like that! She's P.O's! I cant think like that...right?