A Little Backstory

Trouble Follows Me

Normal POV

 

P.O. drove us home in only a few minutes. We didn't talk much on the ride home but I held his hand tightly. I don't even know what Zico's problem was. I mean,I could fend for myself! Why couldn't I protect my boyfriend? I think he's scared I'll eventually just leave P.O. and leave him heartbroken. I would never do that. He was basically my whole life...i mean he's been my friend since we were kids. I knew Zico too,but I wasn't as close to him. Zico hated me way before I even started dating P.O. I think he really started to hate me when I left for a year and P.O. got all sad because I had no way to contact him. Well excuse me if I had to leave to protect them all. This happened around two years ago. When I was 17...I kinda had killed a big mob boss and had his wife on a wild goose chase to catch me. So that's why I left.

"Lucy,babe, why are you spacing out again?" P.O. Interrupted my thoughts with a pout. He always knew at what moment to be absolutely adorable. I just smiled at him and went to our room. Yea,we lived together,Im 19 now and he's 20. Its not that bad.

"And now you're ignoring me? This girl!" He said and tackled me onto the soft sheets of the bed. I squealed loud and squirmed to get him off of me but he was pretty strong. Well, he was bigger so he had that advantage. But I think I could beat his if needed. He stated to play around with my shirt and I just slapped his hands away. I swear the boy was innocent looking but hornier then a rhino.

"Agioo~ im too tired for that right now! Go take a shower or something!" I crawled under the covers to hide from him until I heard him huff and start walking to the bathroom.

 

P.O. POV

 

I swear she doesn't let me do anything any more! I kinda miss the old cute her. Let me break it down to you. I've known Lucy Kim and her brother Key since I was around five. Me and Lucy grew up together basically.Play dates,trips,vacations,we did everything friends do. We even got into the same high school to be close to each other. I really started liking her in Sophomore year,when she was a freshman. But then in my first year of college she disappeared. Like out of nowhere. No calls,text,emails,not even a letter for a whole year. I dropped out when she disappeared and joined Block B. I toughened up so I could go look for her. But she's pretty thought so I didn't worry too much. I just missed her that's all.

Then she came back, I could tell she was mad that I joined Zico and his friends,but she came back so different. Piercings,a tattoo,her natural brown hair was dyed black and she looked like a stranger. I confessed my feelings around a month later when things had almost gone back to normal. But I could still feel she was hiding something. Don't get me wrong I love her and im so glad shes back,but I can't help but feel like something isn't right. There's something she doesn't want me to know...and im gonna find it out. I have a feeling the guys know and don't want to tell me. Is it really that bad? I really need to talk to my Hyungs if there's something I should know.