Old Flames Are Still s.

Trouble Follows Me

Normal POV

 

I checked around just to make sure that I wasn't followed by anyone. Especially any of the guys from Block B. I know that one of them is going but I don't think they'll really care. Im hosting the drag race so im dressed all like well this. I was asked by G-Dragon to do it so of course I had to! He was an old friend of mine...No not like that! Though I did kinda have a thing with T.O.P but that's another story for another time. Anyways back to my point. If any of the guys from Block B saw me I would be screwed. I just couldn't help but feel like there was a pair if eyes on my back. But I shrugged it off and caught a cab to the port to meet up with GD.

Zico's POV


God I wanted to hit myself for even having those thoughts about her. Okay I've had them before but I've never wanted her this much. I mean look at her. Those legs,her curves,a perfectly flat stomach and those boo-god damn it. I can't keep thinking like this! She gonna drive me insane! I knew she was trying her best to keep away from me but I just makes me want her more. The worse part is that I saw P.O. looking at engagement rings. . My time's up already. I couldn't care less anymore. One of these nights,she's going to be mine and ONLY mine. I took a cab a few minutes after her to catch up with her. But I couldn't keep my mind off if all the things I wanted to do to her.

Normal POV


I got there around 20 minutes before the race was going to start. GD met me at the gates beaming.

"There you are Lucy! Damn. You don't seem to be trying to hide anything" he said motioning to my tight outfit. I saw the smirk on his face as he looked me up and down. He always did want to me and I found it funny.I went to talk but was interrupted by a smooth deep voice that brought back quite a few memories.

"I see she's still as much of a as she was when she left..." that voice always seemed to bring chills up my spine. Not chills of fear but more of...pleasure. I was so used to that voice whispering and into my ear that I couldn't hear it any other way.

"Look who's talking. Still going around ing anything on two legs?" I remarked back turing to face the blue haired pimp who I called my lover for a few months. He stared at me with those perfect black eyes and his strong jawline. I swear, if he stared at me any longer I just might melt in my .

"And you? Still ing that little boy? The one that acts like a five year old?" I snapped when he said that and charged at him. If GD hadn't held me back I would have broken his jaw in five places with my bare hands. No one, and I mean ABSOLUTELY NO ONE insults P.O. without getting a steel toed boot up the . All he did was laugh at my efforts to get out of GD's vice grip.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! So this update is a little longer! And im bringing Big Bang into the story! Expect some SHINee and 2NE1 in the next chapter!
-Mrs.Simple-