Helpful Advice

Star*Dom: Dream of Idols

"Um, you can let go now." Amanda said shyly. Takashi snapped out of his trance and let go. "Are you alright?" He asked. Amanda nodded, trying not to melt at the sound of his accent.

"Hey." Amanda jumped at the sound of a familiar voice and looked up to see Soo Won and Hye Rin. Soo Woo stared intensely at Takashi. They had a stare off for about twenty seconds before Hye Rin broke the tension. "So Amanda, this is your Aunt's Cafe ? It's really nice!" she pushed past Soo Won and took hold of her wrist. "Let's sit and talk!"she said. "Yeah."Soo Won agreed in a stern tone." Takashi smiled. "Lets talk." He said.

Soo Won stared at Takashi from across the table. "Just now...what were you dong with Amanda?" Takashi looked at him calmly without answering. "I asked you a question." Soo Won said sternly. "Answer it, NOW." he said, gripping his hand under the table. "Do you like her?" Takashi asked. Soo Won lost his grip and looked Takashi straight in the eye. "What did you say?" He asked. Takashi smiled. "It wasn't like you saw it. She slipped and I caught her before she fell. Honestly, that's all that happened." Soo Won relaxed a little. For a second he thought this hamdsome foreign guy would be tough competition, but  now that he knew the truth, Amanda was as good as his again.

"You auditioned at Yubin, right?" Takashi asked. Soo Won nodded. "Did you see me? I was good huh?" Soo Won puffed his chest out. "Yes but...your guitar was abit out of tune for the song you were singing." Soo Won's chest deflated. "Huh?" Takashi rubbed the silver ring on his forefinger. "I said your guitar was out of tune. Your voice had a few cracks in it too." Soo Won's grip reappeared.  "Oh?" Was all he could say while controling his anger. "Yeah, sometimes that happens when you show off too much while performing. If you spend too much time trying to look cool-" Soo Won shot out of his chair and stared at Takashi, who's face was still calm. 

"Did you just...call me a show off? You PUNK!" He yelled, making Amanda and Hyerin turn their heads from the other table. Takashi blinked. "Punk? I was just giving you constructive criticism.  In the music world that's considered helpful advice-" "Oh yeah? Well , maybe thats what it is where you're  from but here its called an insult!" Soo Won said. Takashi's face remained the same. "It was helpful advice-take it or don't. It makes no difference to me. " Takashi took his jacket from the back of his chair and stood up to leave. "Oh, and if you're as sloppy with girls as you are with your music..." he looked over at Amanda who was now laughing with Hyerin. "I can help you with that too." He said with a smile. "See you at school....maybe" Soo Won glared at Takashi, burning a hole into his back until he was out of sight. "Just you wait...I'll make you eat those words!"