The Cafe

Star*Dom: Dream of Idols

"Okay, here's your order!" Amanda said cheerfully as she served the girls their treats. "Amanda, can you help me with the mixer?" Unnim called from th kitchen. 

"Sure thing!" Amanda shouted back. She walked swiftly through the swinging door and stopped shortwhen she saw what was in the kitchen. Unnim had thick white frosting all over her apron, fushia painted finger nails, and flushed cheeks. Amanda couldn't even form a question. "I think I may have set it too high..." Amanda nodded in response, trying her best not to burst out with laughter. She grabbed a clean dish towel and began to help Unnim clean up when she heard the  bell of the front door ring. " You should get that." Unnim said, wiping her nose. Amanda obeyed and entered the cafe. She saw a tall figure standing in front of the display glass of decorated macaroons. "May I help you?" she asked. The figure turned around and she nearly jumped in surprise. The boy of what seemed to be her age had sleek black hair and a stoicly handsome face. "May I have some of these?" he asked. Amanda did her best to snap out of her trance and say yes. "Umm, forgive me for asking but...were you at the Yubin auditions about an hour ago?" she asked shyly. The boy blinked a few times, his expression staying the same.  "Yes I was...did you see me sing?" he asked. Amanda nodded happily. "Your voice is beautiful!-Uh, I mean....you sing really well. I can really feel the emotion you put into your song." The corners of the boy's mouth curved into a slight smile. " Thank you...you are the first person to say those words to me." Amanda smiled back. How could she not? The boy's face was even more handsome like this. "Uh, so can I have some of these?" The boy said, snapping Amanda out of her trance. She couldn't find the words to hide her embarassment, so instead she nodded and swiftly ran behind the counter to find a box. When she was finished she told the boy the amount he needed to pay, and was taken off gaurd when he handed her a credit card. Amanda charged it anyway and handed it back to him. "Thankyou." he said, turning to leave. "WAIT!" Amanda shouted, surprised by the volume of her own voice. The boy turned around, alarmed. "Was there something wrong with my card?" he asked, a bit worriedly. Amanda felt her cheeks get warm and shook her head. "No, its just...may I know your name?" she asked shyly. "My name is Takashi Shugo. My I know your name?" he asked. Amanda moved a piece of hair behind her ear and looked down. "A-Amanda Sung." she answered quietly. She didn't meet Takashi's eyes, assuming he was still looking in her direction. Maybe he left and I didn't hear the door close? No...he's definetly waiting for me to say something...Ottoke? Amanda waited another moment, and then decided to look up. She immediately wished she hadn't, because Takashi was standing right in front of her, with a warm smile on his face. "Am I that stunning? Or maybe you're shy?" he said smoothly. Amanda suddenly felt weightless, as if her feet were no longer rooted to the ground. Then she felt something hard and cold hit her back, and her view of Takashi changed into a wall with lights on it. She blinked rapidly before she realized she had fainted. "Are you ok?" Takashi asked, holding his hand out for her. Amanda nodded as he pulled her up, but felt embarrassed again as she tripped. 'Ding!' The bell at the front door rang as Hyerin and Soo Won walked in. "Wow, yhis place is so posh!" Hyerin exclaimed. Soo Won looked at her. "Jeez, dont get so excited, you're embarrassing me." Hyerin shot him a look. "You didnt have to come, I could have found the place and visited her by myself." Soo Won snorted in disbelief. "Can we just get a table-" Soo Won stopped when he looked over the counter. "What?" Hyerin asked, looking in the same direction.  Then she brought her hands to in surprise when she saw Amanda being hugged by a tall, handsome boy.