9

Invisibility of Love

At Myungsoo’s house,

Myungsoo feel so relieved that his parents not at home for several days because be required to attend meetings regarding their businesses in Malaysia. So he can make the liquid and settle this problem without his parent knowledge.

“Sungjong-ah, please sit at my bed for a while. I’ll make the liquid faster.” Myungsoo tell Sungjong after he found his blueprint and provide materials for making the liquid.

Sungjong nods but she realized that Myungsoo can’t see her so she say okay to Myungsoo.

“Ah, before I forget, please wear this handkerchief at your wrist so I can know where you are.” Myungsoo give his handkerchief to Sungjong.

Sungjong take the handkerchief and look at it. The handkerchief has the letter M in the corner. The letter M is name of Myungsoo. Sungjong make ribbon with Myungsoo’s handkerchief at her wrist.

Sungjong feel that this is her karma because she went to many place without pay for anything and the other reason is she drag Myungsoo with her without knowing and try to understand Myungsoo’s feeling. Maybe he doesn’t like being used like that. 

“Myungsoo-ah, I’m sorry… for force you accompany me today..” Sungjong said.

“Its okay, the thing already happens. We can’t change it. Every matters that happened, there must be a reason behind it.” Myungsoo said.

Sungjong felt that she already falling in love with Myungsoo when see he so earnestly and Myungsoo’s sincerity to make a new antidote for her.

“Finally..its done. Come here, Sungjong.”Myungsoo poured a little antidote to Sungjong and the result is….

 

 

TBC...