7

Invisibility of Love

       After Myungsoo spray the recovery liquid, he become a normal human back who people can see him. He give the tiny bottle that left half of liquid to Sungjong. After Sungjong receive it,she want to use it when she saw something that attract her attention.. She saw Myungsoo open his glasses while rub his hair. She feel her heartbeat was thumping again..

    "OMG..behind his glasses and nerd appearance, his face hidden handsome and hot appearance...This is surprises me.. I don't realize that he looking great without the glasses but why i feel hot and my heart pounding when see him like that? I'm not falling in love with him,right?" Sungjong said in her thought..

     "Wae? Hurry up spray the liquid,Sungjong-ah..."said Myungsoo.

     " Sungjong, are you there? Why take you so long?Just spray it. Playing time is over."Myungsoo already feel annoyed and at the same time was searching for Sungjong.

    Sungjong come back to reality when she heard Myungsoo's voice but it to late when Myungsoo's hand bump to her hand that are holding the liquid and make the tiny bottle slipped from her hand. That situation so fast that Sungjong could't catch the bottle and the bottle fall to the floor.

'Kchik / Prang' (note:I don't know how to write sound of glass break)

The bottle break and all liquid in bottle spatter out. Myungsoo and Sungjong startled see the liquid on the floor.

    "Omo..Mianhe..It slipped from my hand. Do you bring spare?"ask Sungjong to Myungsoo.

    "Err..no.I just made that much so nothing left anymore" said Myungsoo with shock and anxious.

    " BWOH? You lie, right?Please say this is joke..." said Sungjong unbelieved and hoping that Myungsoo's answer it just a joke.

    "Mianhe, Sungjong-ah..."said Myungsoo.

Sungjong froze on her spot.....

 

TBC..

 

'