2

Invisibility of Love

Italic - speak or think of self

 

At the school

Sungjong P.O.V

We have to cancel our plan to hang out together. I hate it..it such a boring day when Taemin and Sungmin have go to a date with their boyfriend, Minho and Kyuhyun.

       Sungmin say that Kyuhyun is a person with good looking..no, with handsome face (Sungmin say with exciting face when telling about her boyfriend) and love playing games. She was falling in love with him because of his smirk.

       While Taemin say that Minho is a tall boy and handsome too and she falling in love with him because of his kind-hearted and gentleman. Ahh..I hope their love will last long not like when they with past boyfriend, Onew and Woohyun. As I remember, Onew is a person who crazy about chicken (chicken maniac) and Woohyun is a person who is too greasy with his word..

        Now I’m alone and nobody wants to talk with me because all of them busy with their partner/couple. Almost all students in my class already have a couple/partner and where I want to search a boyfriend for me? In my class only five people who still single. It’s me, Myungsoo (The nerd boy), Yesung (Fans of the turtle), Dongwoo (The sleepy boy) and Kibum (The person who can see spirit and always talk with them).

        No way I have to choose one of them as my boyfriend.. The reason is Yesung always with his turtle (hiding his turtle in table when teacher is teaching and talk with that animal when have a free time),  Dongwoo always sleep (I wonder when he pay attention in class?),  Kibum (forget him..he so creepy…) and the last person is Myungsoo (No way..He love physics and always spent his time in his club room. Also he look like a nerd).

Finally a break time, I should send my homework to Leeteuk Teacher before he go to his next class.

 

At teacher’s room,

         I manage send my homework to Leeteuk Teacher and when I turn back to go back at the class, suddenly he called me. “ Sungjong-ah, wait for second..Mianhe, when you on the way go to class, can you help me send this file to physics club room?”. “ Yes Sir”. I tell him.

Aishh…why me?

 Leeteuk teacher added “Please send this file to the student who have name Kim Myungsoo”.

Bwoh? Kim Myungsoo? Was not he was a nerd student in my class?

After that I’m telling Leeteuk teacher,” Yes Sir, I will send it to him now.”

        I left the teacher’s room with heavy step. Oh no..SHIRO!!!SHIRO!!SHIRO!! I DON’T LIKE HIM! All the while I tried to avoid the talk and meet with him but finally I had to meet and talk with him..Aish..so annoying…

        Almost 5 minute I standing at the door of physics club and after I have courage, I entered the physics club room and see no one in the room. I saw a very beautiful liquid in transparent container on the table and hold it.

       “WAIT! DON’T TOUCH IT!” said someone.

        I look back and see KIM MYUNGSOO. I was surprised to see him and spilled the liquid into my body. “AAAHH!!! WHAT THIS LIQUID? IS IT ACID? IS IT BURN?” I asked him with panic. “Aniyo! Aniyo! Calm down! Calm down! SUNGJONG! PLEASE CALM DOWN!” He shouts.

Situation becomes silent for a moment.

       “ Sungjong-ah..Sungjong-ah”Myungsoo calling my name while his hand was searching for something in air.

It is true nothing happen to me? But what is he doing? Why he calling my name and looks as he was searching me?

 

TBC..