3

Invisibility of Love

Still Sungjong P.O.V

         “I’m at here”, said me. I put back the container and saw a mirror on the table and I see nothing. BWOH? Where is my reflection?  If nothing happen, why I don’t see myself in the mirror?

I’m too shock until I bumping into chairs. .

'THUNG'

         “Ah, over there”, said Myungsoo while spraying something to me. “AAAHH! What are you doing? I’m not a mosquito.” said me to him.

'BLING'

         “Hmm? YAY.. I’m become normal again…” said me while jump of joy when I can see my reflection again in the mirror.

          “Actually what is this liquid?” ask me to Myungsoo after i realize what happen to me.

End of P.O.V

 

Myungsoo P.O.V

             After I came back from the toilet, I saw Sungjong holding something in her hand and I realize the thing she holding is my experiment precious liquid.  I running to her and scream “WAIT! DON’T TOUCH IT!” She looks back and look so surprised to see me and spilled the liquid into her body.

            “AAAHH!!! WHAT THIS LIQUID? IS IT ACID? IS IT BURN?” She asked me with panic. “Aniyo! Aniyo! Calm down! Calm down! SUNGJONG! PLEASE CALM DOWN!” I shout to her.

Situation becomes silent for a moment

Where is she? I can’t see her but I can hear her voice. Does this mean my experiment is success?  YES! After a year, finally I successful make it.

'THUNG'

             I come back from my thought after heard sound of bump a chair. It’s Sungjong. “Ah, over there”, I said to Sungjong while spraying my other experiment liquid to her.

            “AAAHH! What are you doing? I’m not a mosquito.” said her. After she can see her reflection in the mirror, she jumps of joy just like she winning of something.

What I can do just chuckle with her reaction.

            Aishh, such a waste...I’m using my precious liquid just for recover her but it’s worth because I don’t have to waste my time to find a subject for test this liquid. And finally my experiment is SUCCESS. Maybe I have to thanks to her but I don’t like anyone touch my things. So I have to keep this up until the time.

            “Actually what is this liquid? Why I can’t see my reflection in the mirror?” Sungjong ask me. I think I have to explain to her. “Actually the liquid you spill is liquid invisibility and the liquid I spray to you earlier is the recovery of liquid invisibility. Earlier you become invisible for a while.”

            “I'm become invisible? Chincha? You don’t lie, right? But it so great..Why you make this liquid?“ She asks me again.

            “My dream in the future is to become a physicist, the person who can help everyone and country. When we become invisible, we can catch the bad guys with ease and want to save the person arrested shall be easily. It’s great, right? World become safe.” I’m telling my reason to her.

            “Hmm..We can ride the train for free, right? Hehe..”Sungjong tells with her evil laugh.

            “Bwoh? You can’t use it indiscriminately” I denied her idea. “oh,jebal…just for once” Sungjong persuade me with her aegyo.

Why she so cute? SHIRO! You can’t fall with her aegyo!.

            “Myungsoo-ah,pleeeaaassseeeeee~”Sungjong use her aegyo again.. “Okay…”I budge. Finally I fall with his aegyo...

            “YAY~”Sungjong jump in joy again.

            “But with ONE condition. You can’t use it to do bad things and I have to be at your side when you use it. DEAL?” I said to Sungjong.

            “Deal. Hmm.. I have an interesting idea” Said Sungjong.

I wonder what her idea because she speak it with sparkling eyes...

END of P.O.V

 

TBC...mj