5

Invisibility of Love

          “SUNGJONG!!! JUMP FROM THE SHIP NOW!! HURRY!!!” Myungsoo shout at Sungjong.

Sungjong jump and fell on Myungsoo.

'BUK'

“OUCH!”said Myungsoo in hurt.

            Sungjong immediately wake up from Myungsoo and say “Gwechana? I hope I’m not heavy.” Sungjong blushed because she never be in embrace another man besides her father.

          "Its okay..you not heavy. I'm glad nothing bad happen to you. Next time don't do like that again.. I have to responsible if anything happen to you", said Myungsoo after wake up from ground while swipe the dirt on his clothes and at Sungjong's clothes. Sungjong felt her heart beat faster. She thought maybe it because she jumps from the ship and still shock. So she decided to go the next place for get rid that feeling.

         

GHOST HOUSE

 

          "Let's go there. I never get into the Ghost House. I want go inside there." said Sungjong to Myungsoo. Myungsoo just looking and follow her go inside the house.

 

A few minutes later..

          "AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" Sungjong screaming and run away from a fake ghost. The fake ghost shock and looking everywhere to search the source of screamed voice.

          "Wait for me, Sungjong-ah,"Myungsoo follow Sungjong from behind. "Aish..She scare but her inquisitive nature so high. Where is she?" Myungsoo thought.

Someone is bump to Myungsoo.Its Sungjong.

           "So scared..if i know this place so eerie, I will not get into the this place", said Sungjong when she in Myungsoo's embrace. "She so cute",Myungsoo thought.

After a while, Sungjong releaze that Myungsoo hug her and she hug Myungsoo too. " What happen? Why I'm hug him? I should release him but I feel comfortable and calm in his embrace", she thought.

          "Even it just a fake ghost, i feel so scare when see it". said a girl. " You're such a coward" said a boy. A lovers passed by their side. Because of their talking, Myungsoo and Sungjong shock and release each other. Both of them face was red because of embrassing.

Suddenly, Myungsoo tell Sungjong to close her eyes and ears. "Why?" Sungjong confusion and at the same time feel pounding in her heart. Myungsoo don't say anything and lifting Sungjong. "We get out from here with a run, neh?" Myungsoo said while wink to Sungjong. Sungjong shock and feel her face red with Myungsoo's smile and wink.

When Sungjong want reply Myungsoo's word, she see a ghost and..."AAAAAAHHHHH!!!! I'M SCARED!!HURRY UP GET OUT FROM THIS PLACE!,''said Sungjong while hitting Myungsoo.

          "Ouch! Ouch! That's why I tell you to close your eyes. Ouch! Stop hitting me..Thats hurt", said Myungsoo.

Finally they get out from Ghost House.

 

 

TBC.

TODAY IS ONEW'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

Saengil Chukha Hamnida to my first bias, the first people who introduce me to K-POP WORLD.

LEE JINKI or ONEW from SHINee..my chicken maniac, my clumsy leader...