6

Invisibility of Love

       "Huh..so tired..I don't want go to the ghost house anymore.. so scared.." said Sungjong.

       "Yeah..me too.. Very tired when running while lifting you.Now i realize that you a bit heavy.."said Myungsoo with chuckle.

       "I know i'm heavy but i don't ask you to lift me up." Sungjong pout.

When Myungsoo want to answer Sungjong's word, they see a kid in 4 or 5 years old crying near the dolls shop.

       "Eh, there a kid crying over there..maybe he separated with his mother."said Sungjong. Myungsoo nods.

       "What happen kid? Are you separated from your mother?". Suddenly there a cat doll talking to him. Its Myungsoo who held the cat doll.

Imagine Myungsoo hold a cat doll

       "Wah..A cat doll is talking".The kid excited to see the talking cat doll. Sungjong smile to see that scene. She got a idea.

      "A boy does't cry, you know.." A dog doll which Sungjong who held it talking to him.

Imagine that Sungjong hold a dog doll.

      "Wow..now a dog doll talking too..Aniyo.I don't cry."The kid inflates his cheek.

            "Really?"Ask the dog doll.

Before the kid answer the dog doll's question, they heard a voice of woman called his son.

'EUNHAE'

      "Umma? Umma!!!" The kid go to his mother. "Umma, you know, a dog and a cat doll can talk."The kid,Eunhae tell his mother about it.

      "Chincha? Where?" His mother ask Eunhae. "At there", Eunhae showed the place where Myungsoo and Sungjong was watching reunion between a mother and his son.

 

(If they not in invisible state)

      Eunhae's mother go to them. "Kamsahamnida for found and take care of my son. I can't imagine if he with a bad person. He is the only child I have. Oh, I forget to introduce myself. I'm Kim Heechul. Just call me Aunty Kim. This is my son, Eunhae. Eunhae, say thank you to noona and hyung."said Heechul.

      "Kamsahamnida noona,hyung..i really happy to see the dolls talking to me."said Eunhae with smile.

      "Its okay..We found he was crying so we make he happy. Anyway my name is Sungjong, he is Myungsoo."said Sungjong.

      "Mianhe,we have to go now and mianhe again because of my son, times dating both of you have disturbed".said Heechul.

      "Aniyo Aunty Kim..me and Myungsoo not lovers. We just schoolmate."Sungjong explain to Heechul while Myungsoo who was playing with Eunhae nods.

      "Chincha? I think both of you suitable to be together. Okay, annyeong"said Heechul.

      "Annyeong noona,hyung"said Eunhae.

      "Annyeong~" said Myungsoo and Sungjong.

Once again imagine..mianhe edited failed

Both of them still blush about what Heechul tell to them.

(End of imagination)

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

(Back to reality which mean they still in invisible state)

      "Hmm..its good we help the kid meet his mother,right?"said Sungjong to Myungsoo.

      "Yeah,that's right."said Myungsoo

      "I think i have to change my view toward Myungsoo. He is kind too."Sungjong thought.

      "Today is the most wonderful day in my life. I have a lot of fun. I regret that we don't take any picture at the all place we went today." said Sungjong with happy.

      "Me too.."said Myungsoo.

      "Enough for now. We should become a normal person back. Where is the recovery of liquid invisibility?"ask Sungjong.

      "Here."Myungsoo bring out a small bottle of liquid from his pocket.

      "Okay, you use first."said Sungjong.

After Myungsoo spray the liquid, he give to Sungjong.

 

TBC...

note:-

The imagination exist because i forget that Myungsoo and Sungjong was still in invisible state.

It waste if i delete it, so i make if they was in normal state which everyone can see them.

mianhe for my grammar and word.

Annyeong...