Masquerade

♬♪New year of surprises♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I puffed my hair and then dress up, I looked to my bed and there was the final touch, the masquerade, I put it on and my veil
and waited for taemin.

I was looking at sky when I feel a hand in my shoulder, I turn around and was taemin, he was wearing a prince costume.

“your so pretty nonna” he kissed my cheek

“thanks your handsome yourself hehe” I hugged his arm and we walked to school, my heels was killing me already but I just ignore it, we enter in school and everyone was so pretty, so many costumes.

I saw a group drinking, all of them was wearing bear heads, I laugh and walked to GD

“and the rest of costume oppa?” I asked, 4 bear heads turn to me and drool.

GD laugh

“it was to warm so I didn’t put it on, but you look very good”

I smiled and walked to shinee.

Key was wearing a colorful costume and jonghyun a dino costume, onew was wearing a chicken costume.

I didn’t saw minho maybe he was not there.

I dance with onew, jonghyun and seungri.

Then music change to a slow one, I was walking to chairs when a hand touched my waist, I turn around and I didn’t recognize the guy.

“wanna dance with me?” he whisper ily, I drool and nodded.

We walk to middle of dancefloor and dance slowly, his arms wrapped around my waists and my arms in his neck.

“tell me who is dancing with me?” I whisper

“the one that truly love you” he lean down and kissed me, his lips was sweet and y, his kiss was driving me crazy

Then I saw his eyes behind masquerade, I saw that shine eyes, his lips…. I already taste them before… it…it was.. minho..

I try push him off me and he hold me tightly, crushing his lips on mines, I couldn’t scream, even if I scream no one would hear because music…

He pulled me out school, covering my mouth with his hand

“don’t be bad girl it will be worse for you” he say

I try write a text and sent to key but it went to other number.

Minho toke my phone and put in his pocket.

He press a piece of cloth in my nose and mouth with something weird them I faint.


wooyoung pov

 

I was walking in street, ____ told me about party so I was going there to see it, then I saw a guy running to a car with a fainted girl in is arms, I didn’t recognize at first, but then I saw it was jay cousin, minho.

And the girl…. Oh well maybe is his girlfriend.

I walked inside school and saw key with jonghyun

“hey guys” I wave

They smiled but was a wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter