My Lady

♬♪New year of surprises♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

________pov

 

I wake up very warm, I try move but I was stock ,long big arms was around me and a chin was in top og my head, looked up and saw taecyeon sleeping, like always he was just in boxers, but I..... I was in my unberwear, thank god it was same set, bra and match.

I blushed and my head hurted, I remember drink a lot last night and making out with taecyeon in park, but nothing more.... what happen for be undressed?

I poked taecyeon a bit, but he didnt even move a muscle

“oppaaa wake up” I whisper in his ear, still nothing

I poked his abs and he moved, he turned around, I hugged his big backs and started kiss his neck from behind, he was awake just pretending he was not.

I start making cute and little red marks in his neck, and I saw him smiling, fastly he turn around and hugged me

“oppa what happen last night?” I asked before he peck my lips

“well I dont remember much.... I remember go bar with you drink and make out, I dont even know how we got home” he say looking my eyes then kissing me again.

“you think we did something? Well or clothes are off....” I blushed while kiss him

“aniyo im sure if we did we would be and the bed would be a mess” he laughed and cuddled me to his chest, well that true bed after is always a mess....


 

taecyeo pov


 

I couldnt tell her that I remember everything, remember we almost did it and then she falling asleep in bed waiting me, lets just pretend I dont know.

We stand up and she was faster, she run bathroom and locked inside, I could hear the sound of water falling, I leaned my forehead in door and try remember where was the other key off bathroom.


 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter