First day and im already in troubles

♬♪New year of surprises♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

__________ pov

 

I was in front of my new school, I looked around and everyone was staring at me I was some new animal in the ZOO.

Yeah I know here in Korea, girls don’t dry hair when is in school, but I was not going change because if that, I love my blonde hair.

I walked inside school and a familiar voice called me.

“_____ !! is really you!! “ onew run to me and hugged me, I missed him, we was friends when we was little kids, then I moved to England.

“is so good to see you, is strange be here without friends” I say while he kissed my cheek

“well now you don’t need worry im here and my friends are your friends” he say smiling a lot.

He show me school and the classes we was going to have, then we enter in first class and a group of guys stare at us and then smiled at onew waving hands.

We walked to them, I hided a bit behind onew.

“guys this is my friend she is new in our school” onew say smiling

He moved to side and I face 4 guys, I saw a guy with rainbow hair, a guy that looked very young and a dino (?) woow.

Then my eyes meet the last guy, he was staring at me, he was tall and handsome, he smiled softly and I blushed then look at onew.

Onew wrap his arm around my shoulders and smiled.

“this is taemin” he point to the guy that looked young, “this is key” the rainbow guy “this is jonghyun or dino guy” everyone laughed, and I smiled sweetly to the guy and he smiled back

“and this is minho” onew pointed to the tall guy, he bow his head to me and smiled.

Teacher enter and I introduce myself to all class, then teacher told me to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter