Drunk Time

♬♪New year of surprises♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon pov

 

i hate see her sad but hear her crying it was worse, she locked herself in my bathroom and didnt let me go inside.

“Angel your mom is caming, what I say if she see this? She will think I treat you bad, please angel let oppa calm you” I lean my forehead in door and no answer from inside, I give up, I walked to balcony and sitted in couch looking at view, I hear door open and smiled, in a secod I had her sitted in my lap hiding her small face in my chest.

We was like that for a bit

“you knew didnt you oppa?” she whisper still leaned on me but looking at star is sky

“i knew she was cheating me with who I didnt.... she broke with me yesterday” I whisper back, she hold my hand tightly and toke my ring of with her ring , I watch her.

“what you gonna do?”

“we shouldnt keep rings of ex's” she smiled a bit, and I got happy, it was a little smile but was all I needed from her right now, I hugged her all I could till she hit my arm weakly.

Later at dinner with her mom, she was always looking at both of us.

“you two are a strange couple”

we looked at eachother

“what you mean mom?” ____ ask

“well other couples would be all cute all time , you two are not.... I dont even saw a kiss from you two”

“MOM! We will not kiss infront of you!” ____ blushed and I chuckle

“why not? He is your boyfriend so you two can... or you not couple? You two lying to me?” I saw her getting mad so I did what passed in my mind that moment.


 

______pov

 

 

taecyeon looked at me and pulled me to him, I looked and him but his eyes was closed he didnt saw my exprection.

That moment our lips touch .

I was not expecting but I like it, his lips was totally difrent from his look, he looked like bad boy and a big guy, but his lips was sweet, they where soft like cotton candy, my eyes closed and I kissed him back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter