England im back

♬♪New year of surprises♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon told to keep see wooyoung like nothing is wrong, so we did, we continue dating, we was always afraid my mom would see.

Today was a cold day, we was almost in Christmas, me and wooyoung was in park feeding ducks.

He was hugging me and we kissed.

“serious young lady, I told you to stop see him!”

We hear my mom angry behind us, I try hide on him and he hugged me more then he stand up still holding me and faced my mom

“sorry ma’am but we are in love, is not because our families don’t like each other that we will stop date”

My mom was shocked and me too

“is exactly because that you guys will not date and now you came with me, you already know your fate” my mom hold my wrist hardly and pull me home, wooyoung try follow but mom security didn’t let.

We enter in home and she put my bags in my room

“start packing tomorrow you leave to England” I was packing my things when taecyeon called me

“hi oppa”

“you making your bags now? Im doing too hehe” I got shocked

“why?”

“because I go with you your mom is friend with my mom and she comment with her yesterday your situation, and my mom told her I would go with you hehe”

I was happy atleast I wasn’t going alone.

We talked a bit then we turn phone off and talked in laptop with cam.

After dinner I went to bed thinking in all my friends, I will miss them so much…

I fall asleep with tears.

 

No one pov

Next morning ___ wake up with her mom calling her, she got ready and they went to airport there she had a big surprise.

All her friends was there, shine, without minho, bigbang, and 2pm… but wooyoung was not there.

“well you don’t have a single girl in your friend group” my mom say and everyone looked at key and laugh

“well ma’am I can be her girl” key say laughing, everyone laugh more but mom was a bit confused.

 

____ pov

 

Then it was time to say bye, I hugged one by one, key gave me a necklace with a key, jonghyun a notebook with a baby dino in cover, taemin, a cute mushroom to put in my laptop as protection, onew gave me a recipe of chicken wings.

Then was bigbang time to hug

Gd was the first, he gave me a cute scarf it was warm I like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter