He got out of his mind

♬♪New year of surprises♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nichkhun carry me to room and everyone stare at us, I could see Top mad at him for touch me, key was worried but was calming down.

Nichkhun lay me on bed and everyone enter in room

We decide that jonghyun and key stay in guest room, nichkhun share bed with me and taecyeon sleep in couch of my room. The rest went home.

I cuddled to nichkhun chest, it was warm and good to rest.

In middle of night everyone was sleeping, I was too but I wake up freezing, taecyeon was smoking in balcony before sleep and let balcony door open, I try moved way nichkhun wouldn’t wake up, I walked to balcony and before close door a hand hold my arm.

It was minho, before I could scream he punch my tummy and I fainted.


Taecyeon pov

 

I wake up hungry, I sitted and saw balcony door open.

Aish I forgot to close it, I walked there and close it.

I saw ____ robe but I didn’t mind, I walked to bed to see if she was sleeping well.

I got shocked because nichkhun was in middle of bed and no sigh of her

“yah! Khun wake up, where is she?” I shake him and he wake up slowly

“hm she in bathroom or something she was sleeping in my arms…”

I run bathroom and no one was there.

I went to guest room, she and key was close so maybe they was talking…

I got shocked, key was cuddled in jonghyun chest and they look very lovely, maybe they are dating…

I search all house and didn’t found her even in garden, her dog was there sleeping so she wasn’t walking him.

I wake up everyone we search everywhere, we didn’t told other guys because we didn’t wanted to worry them.

Key saw minho car outside house, we look inside but was no one there

 

Minho pov

 

This time no one will have her.

I carry her to a old warehouse, I lock the gate and I sit her in a chair, then I tied her with some old ropes, she slowy wake up and try free herslef but I didn’t let, I tied her even more hardly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter