Birthday

♬♪New year of surprises♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

Next day I was sleeping so well, I didn’t need taecyeon to hug me and wipes my eyes till I fall asleep like the two first weeks, and I sleep all night without wake up.

When I wake up no one was in my room, I looked at watch and it was 3pm woow I sleep so much, I dress up and walked to living room, no one was there too in taecyeon room was no one too, I pouted and went to kitchen make some cereal.

In fridge was a paper with wooyoung write.

It say ~don’t worry we just went to buy some things and we go back fast as possible, love you~

It had a big heart in end of paper I smiled and after eat I wrap in my favorite cover and lay in couch watching Christmas movie.

My phone ring sometimes, it was Nichkhun, jay, onew, key and jonghyun, taemin, top and GD, and everyone saying happy birthday.

My mom was the only one that didn’t call I was kinda worried, what if she appear here….

I was so into movie that guys enter and I didn’t hear them, taecyeon throw something to my lap and I scream and jump.

They laugh at me, I look at lap and saw a penguin toy, it was sooooo fluffy *Q*

I hug it tightly and lay in couch again.

Taecyeon went to pick his girlfriend that was my best friend and her sister.

Wooyoung sitted in couch and his lap was my pillow.

“what if mother appear?” I whisper

“well I can hide in taecyeon room she don’t go there im sure” he smiled at me

it was true he could hide a bit and then she go away

we change his things to taecyeon room and we was in couch watching cartoons when taecyeon room inside screaming mom

she fastly knock on door, taecyeon open and wooyoung hide in taecyeon room
mom enter and hugged both of us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter