Jinyoung

How My Christmas Went [DISCONTINUED]

A/N: Annyeong! Hope you enjoy this story too! <3 Sorry for the mistakes. OTL

 

 

 

“_____!” I heard someone calling my name at a distance. “_____-ah!!” I turned around fully to only find my boyfriend Jung Jinyoung running towards me. He had told me to meet up with him in front of his grandparents’ house this afternoon. When I gave him his Christmas present that time he said to me, “_____-ah.  I love you, thank you for your wonderful present.” I love him so much as much he loves me. He had told me in a whisper, “I’ll give you your present but you have to meet up with me at my grandparents’ place at 7 PM, alright?” He placed a soft kissed on my forehead before moving away. I was confused, “Waeyo? You don’t have it with you?” He chuckled behind his scarf, “It’s something only you should see and I know you’ll love it even if it’s really lame.” I didn’t hear what he had said fully because he started mumbling after ‘love it’. But I gave him a smile and nodded to meet up with him at the time he given me.

It was almost 7 PM in three minutes; I was already in front of his grandparents’ house. I always love going to their house, they were always so welcoming. I also remember seeing my first deer up here in the mountains. His grandparents lived up in the mountains so it would snow and be so pretty, just like right now. But ever since I seen that deer I fell in love with them, they’re so calm and wonderful. I heard a sudden noise behind me that broke through my thoughts. The sound of snow being crunched caught my attention but I thought it could be just a little creature minding its own business so I didn’t bother to look. “_____!” I heard my name being called from a distance, “_____-ah!!” I faced myself to the person and found my beloved Jinyoung wearing a reindeer beanie. I was surprised, “Jin-jinyoung-ah..” I couldn’t say anything. I was just so touched because he knew I love deers. He had on a cute brown reindeer beanie and adorable mittens. The mittens were an animal but I couldn’t make it out, haha. His smile started to fade; he leaned to the side a bit to look at me, “Yah..are you alright? You don’t like it? _____?”

I bit my lower lip and tried to stop my grin that was going to show but it didn’t help, I had on the biggest smile I had ever had in a while. I ran toward Jinyoung and hugged him tightly, making him confused. “Jinyoung-ah, thank you! I love you so much!” He let go of the hug and grinned at me, “But this is the best part.” He took out a red fur ball and stuck it to his nose. I couldn’t hold in my laugh, he looked way too funny, yet so lovable. “Yah, what’re you doing?” I finally asked after I stopped laughing. He took my cheeks, cupping them into his warm hands and shortened the gap between our face, “Making you happy.” I closed my eyes tight as he rubbed our nose together with the fur ball brushing on my nose. He let go of my face letting the cold breeze blow on my cheeks. I eyed his every move; he took off the beanie and removed mine that I had on, switching it. He put my beanie on and smiled like a little boy; I stared into his eye as they look across my head and the reindeer beanie he was putting on me. He pulled it down with a little force making me not see then knocked his forehead onto mine. I quickly covered my forehead and pulled the beanie up a little so I could see. “Y-yah! Pabo!! Why did you do that?” I asked him while raising my voice, he just laughed to himself.

His beautiful white pearls were shown, “Okay, okay here.” He leaned in grabbing the sides of my face again, planting a warm kiss onto my forehead. I secretly smiled when he pulled away. He giggled a little then saying, “I saw that.” I was starting to blush because he wasn’t supposed to see it. I stared up to him, seeing that his eyes were locked onto mine. We closed our eyes in sync; he pulled my face closer to his. I could feel his warm breath touching my lips; the gap between our lips had disappeared. The moment went by so quick and he pulled back. I was surprised that he was blushing when he turned away. I took the chance to say something to him, “Jinyoung-ah, Merry Christmas. I love your present; it’s the best I’ve ever gotten.” He faced me biting his lower lip leaving me breathless, “_____-ah, Merry Christmas to you too.” Within seconds my lips and his were locked; sweet kisses filled the Christmas air.

 

 

 

 

~Extra~

“Ah-ne..ah-ne~ I think I see a deer, go get me my gun quickly.” Jinyoung’s grandfather said at the front door, waving his hand for his wife to come quickly. His grandmother came next to her husband, squinting her eyes, “Aaahh, isn’t that just Jinyoungie and _____, nam-phyon?” He continued, “Ani. Ani~ I think that really is a deer.” insisting that it really was a deer. “Pabo-ah. Come inside, it’s cold, let the kids be together.”

 

A/N: >ah-ne< is wife and >nam-phyon< is husband.