Gongchan

How My Christmas Went [DISCONTINUED]

A/N: Hey there guys! Another one-shot done.

This one was a lot longer than I expected it to be too. Haha.

And the next group would be???

You'll have to wait and see. :P

Again, sorry for the mistakes, I need to write these beforehand but I don't have enough time. :(

But still, please enjoy! Thank you all! <3

 

 

 

When I have gotten home from some errands my mom have sent me to do, I ran straight to my room. My foot was killing me; I’ve been walking everywhere the whole day, but what actually happened was I injured my foot; it was because a huge text book fell on it. I’ll explain the situation later. Since today was Christmas my mom had presents ready for every one of her close friends, which weren’t a lot of people but it’s because they live so far away from one another. I had to walk because I don’t know how to drive; no one took me because I didn’t have a driver that was available. When I came straight into my room I jumped onto my bed staring at the present my parents gave me, it was a dress; a very pretty dress in fact. Okay, to tell the truth they told me it was someone else that wanted to give it to me but they didn’t have the courage to. I’m still wondering who it is though, they said I’ll get to know after some time. I closed my eyes. I would so die if it was my one and only dreamy ‘boyfriend’, his name is Gong Chan Shik by the way. He is so gorgeous, I just can’t breathe properly. “_____, are you daydreaming about your crush again?” my mom interrupted me. I opened my eyes, scoffing at her statement, “What’re you talking about mom? I’m clearly day…day..day-realitying, duuhhh.” She chuckled at my silliness then walked away from my bedroom door. I sighed, closing my eyes and thought to myself, ‘But then again why would he? He doesn’t even notice my presence.’

Remember when I said I was going to explain how my foot got injured? Well, here you go. When my mom told me to send each present to her close friend, one of them was his mother. Of course that was the last house I went to because I was too afraid that he would see me. I mean you cannot simply live after the one and only Gong Chan Shik lays his beautiful round eyes on your helpless soul. I would die, and then that would mean that my mom’s friends won’t receive their presents! That would not end well. But however time was not my friend, I had finished delivering the other presents but one. I stood in from of the Gongs’ property. I took a deep breath before taking a step forward. Just then I heard voices, there was a conversation inside. It sounded like they were going to be coming out so then I ran out of their yard and hid behind the bushes that were right next to one of their cars.

There were two voices, one seemed to be a woman’s saying, “Are you going to take it over or not, honey?” I guess that must be Mrs. Gong. “I’m too afraid of what…” Oh my gosh, that was just my boyfriend’s voice. I was jumping all over in the inside. But I didn’t hear the rest of what he had said. There was the sound of the car door closing; the car was starting to back up, I saw through the driver’s window in it was Mr. Gong. Then I heard the door of their house close, so many things were happening. I got out from behind the bushes and continued to what I was there for. “Maybe he went along with his dad. I think it’ll be safe now.” I happily took in a deep breath again and walked my way to the front door to knock. The door opened up with Mrs. Gong standing behind it, “Oh, why isn’t it _____? Come in, come in.” She led me into her home. I turned to her before she closed the door, “Mrs. Gong?” She stopped from closing the door, “Yeah?” I stuck the present out of my hand, “I’m here to deliver this to you, and it’s from my mom.” I took a bow before handing it into her hands. She nodded happily, “I actually have something for her too. Will you take it to her for me?” Giving her a smile and agreeing to do so, she closed the door and left me in the living room. She also told me to roam around since it’ll only take a second. And so that’s what I did.

I was starting to look at all their family pictures. Chanshik had always looked handsome. Their house was also so beautiful; there was a huge text book that was on top of a petite table. I ran my fingers across the surface. “Omma~” there was a sudden call. “Omma, are you there?” It was Chanshik calling for his mother from his room. I was starting to get nervous when I heard his footsteps therefore I was going to run away but I bumped into the table, making the huge text book fall onto my foot. When it fell on my foot I felt like I was dying, it was such a big text book. I picked up the book quickly and placed it back then limped away, trying my best to not be seen from him. His mother came out of a room and handed me a little box that was wrapped in a Santa wrapping. I thanked her and ran out their house like a maniac. I don’t know if Chanshik saw me or not but it’s a relief I’m out of their sight.

Later today my dad gave me a red envelope with my name written on it. He said I’ll know who the anonymous that gave me the dress is. When I opened it, all it said was, ‘Merry Christmas, I hope you like the dress. I didn’t know what to get you but that.’ I swear my eye just twitched. I turned the paper around to see if there was anything else and there was. But it was yet another short note, ‘I have a confession, I like you, _____. –G.C.S.’ My lips were shut tight seeing the words, ‘I like you’. I turned to my dad; I closed my eyes tightly and stuck the paper out toward him, wiggling it in front of him, “Dad, what is this!?” I pointed at the letter several times, “This is a guy isn’t it? Do I know him!?” All he did was nod, my mom did the same. I seriously don’t even know any guys that like me. Who is he? G.C.S.?

It was almost 8 PM already. The phone was ringing for about the fourth time now. “Hello?” I answered it thinking, ‘Why aren’t you hanging up? It’s the fourth ring already.’ I asked again, “Hello?” There was no answer on the other line. When I almost hung up someone spoke up, “Hello? Are you still there?” He sounded a bit young. “Yes? How may I help you, sir?” I continued to ask questions. “Is _____ home by any chance?” That took me by surprise, me? “Yes. I’m _____. Who is this by the way?” There was no hesitation when I had asked who he was, “Oh, my name’s Myungwoo. I’m just talking for my brother Cha- uhngmdfjs…” After he stopped I heard some whispers then he came back on, “I’m sorry about that. I’m the brother of the guy who gave you the dress. He would like you to wear the dress to meet him. Just walk out your door and there will be a car to take you to meet him. Thank you for your time, _____. I hope to see you too. This was Myungwoo.” He hung up after that. What just happened?

“Mom, dad!? Where are you guys!?” I stomped down the hall looking for them. “Did you guys set me up on a blind date!?” I didn’t know what to do. I was going to suddenly meet someone I don’t even know! “Honey, it’s okay. You’ll love him. I know you will. Now go get into that dress, I’ll do your hair and make-up.” My mom rushed me back to my room.

--

I was in the car, or so that’s what I think it is. I can’t exactly see because I’m blind-folded. I can’t believe this! My parents were with me so it was alright, they pulled my out of the car and now I’m walking blindly in heels. I can smell food, it was a delicious aroma. I heard a couple whispers when I had sat down. Then everything went quiet. “Mom? Dad?” I took the blind-fold off and in front of me was a table filled with all kinds of food. All the lights were off, candles were lit, everything was so perfect, but I don’t want any other guy but my beloved Chanshik.

The door opened, there was a waiter rolling a cart with beverages. He seemed to have a cap on that didn’t match to his black fitted suit he was wearing. Then he sat down in the chair across of me. I was about to exploded when he took his cap off. It was Gong Chan Shik. My face heated up, I avoided his stares, and everything was too perfect right now. “Would you care for some water?” I nodded to his offer. The silence was killing me and I bet it was killing him too. “_____.” I looked up to him slowly, responding to my name. He took my hand in his and asked, “Will you spend the rest of the Christmas time with me here?” his eyes sparkled, a smile was shown, and a light red ran across his cheeks. I nodded and held his hand so he wouldn’t feel that I didn’t like him. A little chuckle came out of his lips, “You’re beautiful tonight, _____.” He complimented me; I think I’m going to melt away. “I…thank you. You yourself is a very handsome prince tonight, Chanshik. Haha. Merry Christmas.” He lifts my hand up to his lips and kissed it gently, “Merry Christmas, _____.”

 

 

 

A/N: I'm so sorry for such a long and boring story. I didn't have a complete storyline in my head, so I improvised. I'm sorry but hope you still enjoyed it. <3