Sandeul

How My Christmas Went [DISCONTINUED]

A/N: I'm so sorry about all the mistakes, forgive me. T-T

And this story came out a bit longer than I expected it to be but still enjoy! ^^

Remember there's still two more members of B1A4!

And also there's still B.A.P and Teen Top!

So subscribe for more! <3

 

 

 

There he is again, Lee Jung Hwan, he’s crouched down and eating all the food we have in the kitchen of my family’s bakery store. He looked just as if he was a mouse eating its cheese. He always loved coming over to the bakery store and watch either one of my family member or me bake or was always eating something in the kitchen. I walked up behind him grabbing the neck of his shirt causing him to stop what he was doing. I leaned down near his ear, still holding onto his shirt, “Yaahh, Sandeullie~~” He turned around enough for me to see a piece of bread still in his mouth; he gave me a slight worried chuckle. I sighed dropping myself down, crouching behind him. I placed my head on his back laughing to myself, “How are you my boyfriend?” He made a displeased sound before turning all the way around to face me. He blurted something at me, “Mwo!? AJKLDIEFL;AFI??” He was choking by then. The soggy bread pieces flew out of his mouth almost landing on my face and everything else. I couldn’t help but to laugh at how silly he is; that’s one of the reasons why I love him.

 

I crawled to him and patted his back so his coughing would stop, “Junghwan, I’ll go get you some water so you won’t choke to death, okay?” I giggled before leaving him. The time I got back he was chewing down on another piece of bread, this time with a cookie in his other hand. I’m going crazy, “Pabo-ah!! Quit eating up our food, we won’t be able to make business with you eating them all!” He still continued to eat ignoring what I was yelling about. I took out a wrapped chocolate cake pop from the apron I had on, “Junghwan, do you want a chocolate cake pop?” He was suddenly in front of me with cute big puppy eyes. I’m serious; I don’t know why I love this kid so much. I gave him the cake pop and dragged him out of the kitchen.

 

Today was Christmas and I had bought him the jacket he stared at all day and night, don’t worry it was online so he wasn’t sitting out on the street yearning for it. I also wrapped up the scarf I personally knitted a month ago and put them both in a big bag. Whenever the weather gets really cold to the point where the surface of any object freezes he would always come to my place to cuddle up in a bunch of blankets; then he would also tell me to join him. After I had finished wrapping his present Junghwan called me to stay home and later he’ll come to celebrate together. I’ve been waiting at home patiently but I’m starting to worry a little bit because it’s been almost two hours. I did call him a couple times but he wasn’t answering any of my calls, should I keep waiting or should I go check his place?

 

When I got to his house I was in awe, his house was decorated with Christmas lights and there was a flashing Santa at the top of the house.  He was waving to the world standing next to his sleigh and his reindeers moving their heads up and down. His house was decorated in such a cute and pretty way. I wonder why he didn’t tell me to help; it would have been so fun, especially because he would get all hyper about everything. I walked to the door but stopped to call Junghwan just in case he might pick up this time. I waited for at least five rings; there was no answer again. I decided to text him, ‘Sandeul-ah, where are you? I’m at your house right now.’ The door opened up taking me by surprise. Standing at the door was his mother; she greeted me with a sweet smile then led me in. She put her hand on my shoulder and came closer to me; she whispered to me, “My husband and I are going to be out tonight in a bit but Junghwan’s in the kitchen working hard. Maybe you should check up on him?” I turned to her kind of confused but I nodded as she walked out to the car first. Junghwan’s father came down the stair and greeted me before leaving the house.

 

I quietly tiptoed to the kitchen and found my Sandeul in an apron and the whole kitchen covered in flour. The aroma of freshly baked cookies and cupcakes filled the air. I this what he was doing for the past hour? There was a batch of cookies sitting at the table next to undecorated cupcakes. A smile appeared on my face, “Sandeul-ah…” I made my way toward him and hugged him from behind. He was completely surprised that I was there in his house. He tried to turn around but I held onto him tightly, “Sandeul, did you do this for me?” He laughed out loud; smearing cream onto my face, “Hah? What’re you talking about? I wanted to eat so I made them for me.” I let go of him as soon as he finished his sentence. I pushed him softly and turned away, “You left me waiting for almost two hours.” I crossed my arms together before feeling a pair of arms wrap around my waist. He placed his chin on my shoulder, kissing my cheek that was smeared with cream.

 

“_____-ah.” I didn’t answer him and continued staring down at the floor. “_____-ah~” he rocked our bodies side to side. “I’m sorry, _____. I was just playing around.” He spun me around, dragged me to the oven, and told me to see what he made. He took out a tray with a small towel, “Look, I baked a cake just for you; this is actually the third attempt.” He chuckled a little and scratched the nape of his neck. My heart was getting all happy; he baked for me. I took his hands together in mine and I stared into his confused eyes, “You actually learned something from watching my family bake, I’m so proud!” His expression was hilarious; we tease each other a lot. He was pretending to avoid me for a teasing him by walking around the counter, I was following him just for fun but then he suddenly turned around a flicked flour all over me. My eyes were shut, my body froze from the sudden action, and he was cracking up. I felt something on my lips; it was being lightly traced over. I could taste that it was strawberry flavor, “What’re you doing Sandeul?” I asked him while he was still putting it on me. He let out a small snort, “I’m only putting lip-stick on you, don’t worry.” I sighed at his silliness, oh the things he does. He had put strawberry flavored icing on my lips. “_____, Merry Christmas, I hope you enjoy your present.” Just then I felt his hands pull me forward. Our lips were locked and perfectly connected. It was a sweet and perfect kiss for our Christmas.