Baro

How My Christmas Went [DISCONTINUED]

A/N: Annyeong! Thank you for reading. Please share this story around if you must!

I would be very happy if you did ^^ Please enjoy this chapter and look forward to the rest.

Ignore the mistakes if you found some, haha, sorry for those. Enjoy! <3

 

 

 

It was Christmas Eve, 7 AM in the morning and guess what I’m doing? I’m sitting on a bench listening to music. And watching my crush run his 5 rounds around the park. He does that as a daily routine. I’ve always came to sit out here listening to my music because it calms me down from my stress; and then one day a handsome stranger jogged by me. His presence took me by surprise; there was never anyone at the park this early in the morning except for me. I remember that time he had stopped jogging from a couple feet away and jogged back toward me. I eyed him as he came and stood in front of me, greeting me with a bright smile. It was then when his deep husky voice was heard, “Good morning.” He was a nice stranger. I replied back, kind of blushing when I realized he was so good looking, “Good morning to you too.” I think he really saw that I was blushing because he let out a soft chuckle before departing, “Well, I gotta finish this last round and go on home. See you tomorrow.”

I nodded as he started off again. But why did he say ‘See you tomorrow’? Was he coming again? I watched him start to fasten his pace however he turned around to me; I was caught staring at him. I could see him smiling to himself within the distance. Seems like he was amused, another time his deep mesmerizing voice filled my ears, “By the way, my name’s Cha Sun Woo but you can call me Baro.” What was I suppose to do? Was I supposed to smile and nod or give him my name? It seems like he was still there, waiting for something. A grin, that’s what happened; my voice came out on its own, “My name’s  _____, nice to meet you Baro-ssi.” His eyebrows were raised, seems to not please him, “It’s fine for you to just call me Baro, _____-ssi.” I bit my lower lip, why does he want me to do that? “See you some time, Ba-Baro-ah..” An ear to ear smile appeared on his handsome face. He waved to me before turning his back and started to fade in the shadows.

Christmas, 7:12 AM, why am I here out in the cold watching him jog? Why was he still even doing that in this kind of weather? It’s snowing! I watched his every step- he suddenly disappeared. I searched for him from the distance, “Where’d he go?” Worrying I decide to walk to the spot I last saw him; it was only a few feet away. Stepping in the snow I realized it was a little hard to walk. How could he be running in this snow? I seem to ask a lot of questions. Continuing to struggle I spotted something sitting in the snow. My eyes widened because I noticed it was Baro, therefore I tried to run to him. “Baro? Baro! Baro-ah!? Are you alright!?” I got on my knees when I reached him, trying to catch my breath. He was laughing while looking down, was he laughing at me? I leaned in closer to him, about five inches away from him, “Yah, are you okay? Did you hurt yourself when you fell? Yaahh!” I continued asking him because I was so worried, I didn’t know what to do.

He left his head up, facing me. Our faces were inches away, almost touching. The moment went by so slow. That time I took the chance to observe his features. So handsomely he bit his bottom lip and smirked a little. Eyes widened to the biggest size it could be and my mouth tightly shut I swallowed down a lump, I couldn’t breathe properly. Baro pulled me in even closer to him by the arms, “Were you that worried about me?” I ignored his question by lowering my face away, trying not to feel his warmth. He laughed softly, “No worries, I only twisted my ankle.” “Mwo-” Lips were touched, connected. That was not suppose to happen, melting, I felt like I was melting away because of embarrassment. I was only shocked about his injury that made me react so fast. What would he think? He doesn’t even like me that way. “_____.” I can’t look at him. He called me again, “_____.” This time he didn’t call me but his hand lift my chin up to face him, “_____, I have a confession to make.” His eyes were amazing, so were his lips, not forgetting about that gentle low voice he posses either. He continued his words, breath shaking and eyes twinkling. His warmth, which was what I held onto, he had taken me in his arms. It was so warm I wanted to stay like this forever. “_____, I think I’ve fallen for you.” Those words took my heart far, far away from me. He pulled me in for a kiss, his lips were cold yet the kiss was so warm. He pulled away, “I forgot to say something; Merry Christmas.” I smiled, placing my head on his chest, “Merry Christmas, Baro.”

 

 

 

 

~Extra~

I lift my head up realizing something that was forgotten, “Wait a minute, you’re ankle!” His expression changed, also remembering that. He covered his mouth and laughed behind his fist. “Oh, I lied about that. I was just playing with you.” I hit his chest lightly, “But are you still okay from falling?” There he goes again, laughing even more, “That, I did that on purpose to see if you would come. I see, you were actually watching me, hmm?” I blinked several times and scoffed, “W-what? Me? Watching you??” I let another scoff out. He kissed his teeth and got up out of the snow, “I know you were, don’t lie to me.” He stuck out his hand to me asking me to get up, “Let’s get going, it’s really cold now; we’ll get sick if we stay too long.” I gladly took his hand and pulled myself up next to him, “Let’s go.”