C.A.P

How My Christmas Went [DISCONTINUED]

A/N: Hey readers! The next group I'm writing on is TEEN TOP!! Aaahh, surprise surprise~ Lol.

Again, sorry for making mistakes. *-* /sigh/ I'm going to say it everyday, so yeah xP

Enjoy this story and subscribe for more! Thanks! <3

 

 

 

I have one hour left. He told me, “By this hour if I don’t see you at this address, I will understand your decision and I won’t bother you anymore.” I stared at the piece of paper where he wrote the time and the place location. I felt so frustrated, “Why are you doing this to me? I can’t decide, I really can’t decide on this. What should I do?” I threw the paper aside, ruffling my hair. I sighed under my arms. “I can’t go to you when you seem to like another, Minsoo. Why are you playing with my heart?”

I remembered clearly when he said to me, “I know how you feel about me but I’m sorry, _____. I don’t have the same feelings for you.” I remembered that sentence clearly. Even if it’s something I shouldn’t be carrying along with me, I am. This was the worst Christmas ever. One reason why is because my family are coming home from some relatives to celebrate but since it’s a holiday, the highways are cramped. There are just too many cars out there. Therefore I’m home alone with a piece of paper that’s killing me. The second reason is because of Bang Min Soo. I know he knew about my feelings before he had rejected my heart. Also I’ve seen him with another girl, she was pretty. I guess I understand. However he keeps contacting me and trying to talk to me; he’s always saying, “Let me explain.” His gazes are always giving me pain because I can’t tell whether he’s worried about me or it’s just the kind he gives to any girl.

 I leaned over to the widow next to me, looking out to the snow-covered street. Another sigh, “What will I really do?” After thinking for several minutes I’ve decided I’ll go but I don’t know why I’m going to. I’m just going.

--

When I got to the address there was no one there. Of course I knew that, it was already passed that certain hour. I smiled sadly; closing my eyes I took a deep breath then exhaled. I opened my eyes to watch the snow fall on earth’s land and took another breath in before exhaling my stress away. I held out my hand to let the snow land on it.

“Isn’t the snow beautiful?”

I knew exactly whose voice it was. Even if he was behind me, that sweet low voice; how I wanted to cry just hearing it fill the air. I took my hand down, wishing I really should have never gone there in the first place. “Why are you still here Minsoo?” my voice barely coming out. I heard the snow crunch beneath his shoe, “Please don’t.” I begged him to stop, not to come near me. I didn’t know what I was doing. “_____, please let me explain. I know I told you something you didn’t want to hear but I can expl-” I let out a short disappointed chuckle, “Please don’t. Don’t try to explain anything to me.”

The sound of running came to be, arms wrapped onto my shoulders, and tears began to fall, “Please, _____. I apologize for hurting you; I had to do it to protect you from danger.” I could hear both of our cries; it sounded so depressing. “Who was that girl?” He shook his head into my hood. I asked again, “Who was the girl you were with? She’s very pretty; I think you two suit each other better.” Snow began to pile up on us. “She was going to hire men to hunt you down if I didn’t stay with her. So I had to hurt you in order for you to be safe in the future. I’m sorry.”

I took my face into my hands and started to cry all my pain out of me. I can’t believe he would do something like that for me. I turned around to face him. The worst kind of pain pierced through me. More tears flowed down my cheeks as I gradually raised my hand to touch is face. “W-what…what happened to you?” His face was covered with dry blood coming from his head and his swollen bruised lips. I softly traced over the small cuts on his cheek as he winced to every touch. Rivers of tears fell down. That gaze was still there. He was really just worried about me. I placed my head on his chest to punch him gently because I just couldn’t take it anymore. I stopped when I realized he was injured all over.

He captured my eyes with his. Those beautiful eyes glistened in the snow. His cold hands wiped my tears away before holding onto my jaw line. He pressed those warm lips onto mine so softly. I felt every single cut that was on his lips. It had pained me so deep; another round of my tears came flowing. He pulled away staring straight at me worriedly, “Why are you still crying, _____? What’s wrong?” I closed my eyes tight to hug him in the snow, “You’re the problem. It’s because I love you so much, pabo.” He returned the hug, embracing me fully to his wishes, “Merry Christmas, my angel. I love you too.”