CNU

How My Christmas Went [DISCONTINUED]

A/N: I'm sorry, if there were a lot of mistakes. I wrote this really quickly. But please still enjoy~

 

 

 

I watched him while he was window shopping. Days ago I overheard him ask my older sister what girls like for presents because he wanted to buy something for a special girl he has been watching from afar. Why my sister? I actually don’t know the reason myself but my sister works with him at the convenience store; they are pretty close with each other. I once told her I have a crush on him for several months now and she smiled telling me his name, Shin Dong Woo. Just knowing his name filled my heart, but it had desired more, something that I know I won’t be able to accomplish. Today I saw him walk down the streets, filled with busy bodies. It was almost Christmas and I knew exactly why he was searching the stores so desperately. I guess he still hasn’t gotten what he wanted yet. I hope the girl he took interest in accepts his confession. He may still be lingering in my heart and mind but I exist nowhere in his because another has captured his heart. He’s walking out the store and it looks like he still doesn’t have anything. I hope you find what you’re looking for and I hope I can live at peace for I know I won’t have you by my side.

It was the day of Christmas but it had gone by so quickly. I’m staring at the white snow that’s falling down from the night sky. It is a beautiful sight. I had left my house that was warm and cozy to meet up with one of my sister’s friend in front of the giant Christmas tree that was downtown. She had told me that her friend wanted to see me for only a couple minutes or so. I was to meet up with her friend around 8:15 PM. It’s been nine minutes. I can understand why they are a little late, there are so many happy souls walking the streets that the Christmas lights surrounded. I decide to sit down on a bench that was in front of the Christmas tree. It was getting colder; the cold breeze was blowing through my coat and scarf. I covered half my face with the scarf when an “Excuse me.” was spoken.

A light red colored nose right above a welcoming smile stood to the right side. My cheeks started the heat up as I stood up to greet the person with the furry hood on, “H-hello, Merry Christmas. I’m _____.” I bowed nervously to only hit his head when he did the same. I straightened myself and apologized as much as I could. I couldn’t tell if it was just the cold weather that was making me stutter or it was really because I was nervous to meet up with this stranger. “It’s a pleasure to finally meet you, _____. I’m truly sorry to have dragged you out here to see me in this weather.” His voice was really familiar. It seems to be really familiar, who could this guy be? I smiled and answered him ignoring my thoughts, “It’s fine, and it’s nice to meet new people.” There was a chuckle before he took the hood off.

“Hello, I’m Shin Dong Woo. I’m one of your sister’s co-workers.” I can just die happy now. He continued with a shy smile, “This may be very sudden for you but I wanted you to know that-” I stared at him while he took something out of his coat pocket. “I’ve liked you for a while and want to get to know you more.” My hands covered my mouth as he continued again, “But I was looking for a relationship that’s more than just friends, is that okay?” He opened the little box and it was a necklace that had two hearts. My body froze but I was heating up so much, I could already tell that my face was cherry red. His face expression changed, it was now a worried and unsure expression. He spoke out, “It’s okay if you don’t accept th-” I stopped him quickly, “No! I’m really happy for this. I will accept this gift and your heart.” My heart almost exploded when he took me in his arms and spun me around. He set me down and kissed my cheek and said, “You’re blushing aren’t you? Your face is really warm and red, are you that happy?” He was really happy and so was I. He took my hand saying, “Don’t worry, I’ll take this relationship at your pace. The kiss was just something I couldn’t hold back.” I smiled and said to myself, ‘It’s okay, I wanted to do that too.’ He turned to me, slightly flipping his hair to the side, “Do you like your Christmas present?” The biggest smile made itself upon my face, “Of course, I love it, both of them.” Of course that confused him, “Both?” he questioned and his eyebrows furrowed. I held his hand tighter, “Yes, both. You and the necklace.” He also held onto my hand tighter, leaning in next to my ear, "Merry Christmas, _____."