Teaser 2

Starship Entertainments New Group [{APPLY CLOSED}]

Narrarator

 

As Chihoon ran, he looked up at all of the signs searching for one specific word. Than he saw it, a sign saying Bar. He could see Hae Seok throug the door sitting i a stool with his head on the counter. Chihoon walked over to the counter and sat next to Hae Seok.

"Hae Seok-ssi..." Chihoon said as he taped the shoulder of his almost passed out room mate.

"Yes?" Hae Seok answered looking up at him, "OH! Chiho...on-ah!" He said in realization with words slured.

"Seok-ssi.." Chihoon sighed with realif.

"Call me hyung," He said. Chihoon could barely understand what he was saying.

"Why are you here?" 

 


 

Sunghee's POV

I was walking through the lobby when I see two familiar figures. One had his arm on the others shoulders so that he would not fall over. I started to walk faster so that I could get a better look. Thats when I noticed the leg.

"Chihoon-ah!" I called out to him. He looked back, but when he saw me his head shot foreward and he started to walk faster, "YA!" I yelled and he stopped. When I was standing infront of them I noticed that the one leaning on Chihoon was Hae Seok. I could tell he had been drinking, he smells really bad.

"Ah, Noona, what are you doing here?" He asked a little hesitant.

"I'm looking for Yong Joo," I said watching him struggle, "But it's a good thing i ran into you guys instead," He gave me a puzzled look. I grabbed Hae Seok's arm and threw it over my shoulders taking the weight from Chihoon. I obviously didnt expect Hae Seok to pass out right at that moment. It was a suprise to me that he suddenly got heavier, we almost fell to the floor.

"Noona, its ok," Chihoon said smiling, "I could have carried him back to the room myself," I looked at him, then looked at his ankle. It looked swolen.

"You've been working hard enough today," I said giving him a pat on the head, I looked straight ahead as I said my next sentence, "Tomorrow, im putting you on lock down,"

"What?" He asked.

"You're on bedrest tomorrow," I said firmly.

"I can't!" He protested, "I have something important to do tomorrow!"

"Well cancel," I replied.

"WAE!?" He started to whin more when we got to their room. I closed the door behind me.

"Which is Hae Seok's?" I asked Chihoon where I should toss Hae Seok. Chihoon showed me his room and I threw Hae Seok on the bed. I immediatly headed towards the freezer and grabbed an ice pack.

"What are you doing?" Chihoon asked as if he didnt know.

"Kaja," I said as I grabbed his arm and dragged him to his room. I walked out and grabbed a pillow off of the couch, "Lay down," I told him. He let out an aggrivated sigh, but he laid down anyway. I took the brace off and placed the pillow under his foot, gently resting the ice pack on his ankle.

"Stay in bed," I said as I walked towards the door. I turned off the lights and left their room.

'Gosh he's sooooo stubborn,'

I thought to myself. I pulled out my phone and began to text:

[Saesongnim, tomorrow I will be putting Chihoon on bed rest. I hope that is ok with you]

Message Sent

I was getting close to my room when I saw Yong Joo trying to sneak in. I just quietly walked behind her. When she got into the room she let out a sigh of relief.

"Good she's not here yet," She said.

"Whose not her?" I asked, looking around as if I didnt know. Yong Joo squeled her hands flew to her chest as she started to breathe heavily.

"You scared me!" She yelled.

"You're late," I said calmly.

"So are you!" she replied.

"Ani, I was out looking for you," She was about to say something when our phones started to go off. It was a text from Saesongnim.

Mass Text

[Chihoon will be on bed rest for the next week, everyone will help him in resting. Please work in shifts.]

I looked at my phone in shock.


 

Hae Seok's POV

I woke up to the sound of someone banging on the door and a major headache.

'I definitly drank too much,'

I slowly got up and made my way to the door. I opened the door to see Saesongnim standing outside.

"Saesongnim!" I said with suprised and quickly greeted him with a bow, "Annyeong haseyo,"

"Annyeo...." he stopped mid sentence, "Whats that smell?"

"What smell? I asked.

"Have you been drinking?" He gave me a serious stare.

"Of course not!" I said, but he just shook his head and walked passed me.

"Come in," He said, I didnt notice that _________ was with him.


 

Kyamei:

Teaser!! So here is the kicker ahaha I gave you 4 names to choose from! You decide which one has the first shift of the day! What happens next is the story lies in the decisions of its readers. Choose wisely....

 

 

Voting will be open till Suday morning... Hmm I wonder who you guys will choose to have the first shift.

Also if you will, my adorable Dongsaeng Saranghaebap has a new apply fic:

Idol Academy Battle of the Bands

I am also part of that.. so if you want to.. Go apply.. ahaha ok see you! DONT FORGET TO VOTE!