Everyone has their secrets: Chihoon & Eunae Part 1

Starship Entertainments New Group [{APPLY CLOSED}]

Donghun POV

"Nice shot!" I heard someone yell. Everyone looked in the direction of where the voice came from, there stood Katalina, Lynelle, and the six members of boyfriend.

"Lina-ah! Lyn-ah!" I called out as I ran up to them. I pulled both of the in for a hug, I tried to keep them in that hug, but Lyn started to slap my back.

"Can't... Breathe..." She said as she gasped for air.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said as I let them go, "What are you guys doing here?"

"The same reason you're here," Lyn replied, I looked at Katalina's face and it seemed like she was searching for someone.

"Lina-ah," I stepped closer to her, she was a little shocked.

"Neh?" She asked leaning away.

"Who are you looking for?"

"Chihoon..." She said innocently, "Where is he?"

"Right here," I heard his voice behind me as ice ran down my back.

"AH!" Everyone began to laugh, "That's cold!"

"Lyn-ah! Lina-ah!" He held his arms opened and they went to hug him.

"I thought you guys where going to go to the supermarket," I said glaring at him, and he just stuck his tongue out.

"We bought everyth...." I interupted his sentence with a snowball to the face, "How are you going to hit an injured man!?" he threw down his crutches and started to pick up some snow, and I didnt waist time getting mine as well. I threw another one at him and he ducked. It hit katalina right in the face.

"MIAHNAE!" I yelled, but the look on her face said 'I'm going to kill you'

"OH It's on!" She yelled.

"Battle stations!" Jun Hyuk yelled and every one ran in seperate directions. I herd foot steps behind me and when i turns around Yoo Ra, Yung Joo, and Sung Yeong were running at me with a bucket of snowballs.

'Where did the get a bucket from?!'

"Whoa!" Jun Hyuk said from behind, "No teams," not only did he have a bucket, but he had a team of his own. The girls came to a stop and started to throw their snowballs. Yeong threw hers over our head, as i watched it fall i immediately saw who it would hit. Before I could say anything, it hit Hae Jin in the face. We all stopped and stared at him. He just wipped the snow off and walked away.

"I think you guys should stop playing," Sung Hee said from a distance. We all poute, but then nodded.

"Oh Well!" Yoo Ra exhaled and fell backwards into the snow. We all laughed when we realied what she was doing.

"SNOW ANGELS!" Eunae yelled, as she joined in. Soon followed by Yeong and Yung Joo.

"Come on! Join Us!" They yelled. Jun Hyuk tapped me on the shoulder and I turned to face him.

"Shhhhhh," He said as he put his finger over his lips, and motioned for everyone to follow him. As he led us away from the three 'angels' he was laughing, "Lets leave them be,"

"Well," Katalina spoke up, "What are we going to do now?"

"Hmmmm....." I pondered the endless possiblilities, then it hit me, "Want to go swimming now?"

"Yeah!" Everyone yelled with excitement and anticipation.


Chihoon's POV

I opened the door to see Eunae starting at her feet.

"Annyeong," I said and she looked up at me and smiled.

"Are you ready?" She asked.

"Neh!" I repied, "Hae Seok-ssi!!!" I yelled over my shoulder.

"Don't yell," I was shocked to find that he was right next to me the whole time, "Kaja!" he said as he pushed past me.

"Is everyone there already?" I asked looking back down at Eunae.

"They should be," She started skipping, "Their rooms are much closer then yours," I laughed at her childish behavior. As we got closer to the pool I noticed that her mood was changing.

"What's wrong?" I asked, a little concerned. She look a little scared.

"N-nothing," She stuttered. I knew it probably wasn't nothing, but I could tell that she didn't want to talk about it. We walked in silence the rest of the way.

"Hoon-ah!" I heard Dae Jung yell as he ran towards me, but before he made it Hyemi pushed him into the pool.

"AHHHH!" He immediately jumped back out, "I-i-t-s-s-s c-c-c-ol-d," The room filled with laughter.

"There's a dile over here!" Yoo ra said as she pointed to a spot on the wall "I think this pool is can be heated," She turned the dile and within ten minutes the pool was warm. Everyone jumped in when they knew that it was "safe." Everyone except for Sung Hee, she was sitting on a chair reading a book. I decided to head over and sit next to her.

"Is it really that good of a book?" I asked her, trying to see the title of the book. All I could see was the word The, because her hand was covering the rest. I sat there for about five minutes, "What are you reading?" I was hoping she would answer, but she didn't. She just sat there reading. I didn't want to bother her any futher so I headed to the shollow end of the pool. It was so warm, I went in futher until the water was up to my waist.

'This is so relaxing,'

At that moment I just realized how tired I was and I felt my eyes slowly closing.


Eunae's POV

I was drying my face when i felt a hand on my back. The hand was cold, so it was kind of a suprise. Before I know it I heard a splash and water began to flow into my lungs. I tried to stand up, but I couldn't. Thats when i realized that I was in the deep end. I started to panic reaching for the surface. I felt the pain of suffication, before I drifted into unconsiousness.

I woke up in my room, but it wasn't my room in the dorm.

'I'm home," I said smiling to myself. I walked down stairs into the kitchen, forgetting how big this house really was. When I took the first step through the sliding doors, I stared that the granet counter tops, not noticing that I wasn't the only here. All of a sudden I heard a female voice clearing their throat.

'Annyeong,' recognizing the voice I quickly my heels, and there she stood. Seeing her there made it clear that I was dreaming.

'Mom?' I asked, a little hesitant. I guess I was in shock. She just smiled and handed me a bowl of rice.

'Let's just sit and enjoy,' She said motioning to the table that had a bunch of food on it. I quickly sat down.

'How have to been?' I asked before I shoved a spoon full of rice into my mouth. She didn't answer, she just kept smiling, so I continuted to eat.

'We don't have a lot of time,' She said out of no where as she grabbed my hand, 'I'm so proud of you,' I felt my eyes start to water.

'Why did you have to leave?' I asked without thinking.

'Sometimes we have to leave without reasons,' She replied with a depressing tone. Before I could say anything else, I felt something warm touch my lips, but nothing was there nothing there.

'Is she ok!?' Someone asked, they sounded like they were panicing. I looked at my mom and she was waving good-bye.

'I don't want to go yet!' I yelled.

'Sometimes you have to go,' She said as she let go of my hand, 'Even though you don't want to,' with those words she was gone, and I found myself alone in the darkness.

It was only for a moment as my eyes fluttered open I  came face to face with Chihoon. The expression on his face was hard to make out. It was a mixture of scared, worried, and confused. When he noticed my eyes were open, those feelings quickly went away, now he looked more relieved.

"Why did you tell me you couldn't swim?" He asked sounding angry and annoyed. I opened my mouth to talk, but nothing came out. I looked into Chihoon's eyes, hopefully he would see how sorry I was. He just exhaled and hugged me, but this hug seemed different. It felt warmer, "I thought I lost you," He whispered. I didn't know what to say, so I just hugged him back. I forgot about the others that were surrounding us.

"I think that's enough swimming for today," Hae Seok said. Chihoon let go and walked out with no hesitation in his footsteps. We picked up our stuff and headed back to our rooms. the walk back to my room seemed longer than usual and when I got there I collapsed onto my bed, thinking about the 'dream' I had about my mom.

'I miss you so much,'


Chihoon's POV

Here I was thinking that today was going to be a great day, when I see Hyemi and Jae Min push Eunae into the pool as a joke. I though it was ok, but a few seconds have passed and she didn't surface, that's when I started to get a little worried. It didn't seem right, then I thought back to earlier. Two things in her behavior stood out to me, [1] On the way here she was nervous and [2] She would always hesitate when walking near the deep end. That's when it hit me. I quickly ran to the edge of the pool, and I saw her sitting at the bottom. I jumped in when I saw her panic. When she was in my arms I pushed off the bottom of the pool with legs, and tried to reach the surface as face as I could. When I could breath I called out to the others.

"Help me get her out of the water," I said as I swam to the edge of the pool.

"Who knows CPR!?" Jun Hyuk yelled as he pulled her out of the water. I jumped out and kneeled down by Eunae's side. (I'm Pretty sure you guys know how CPR works, so i wont go into to much detail.) I started to panic as my third attempt failed.

"Is she ok?!" Hyemi yelled with a guilty expression on her face, I glared at her. On my last attempt when I was pulling back she spit up water. I sat there, just staring at her.

'Please be ok,'

I thought to myself, feeling a little empty inside. Thinking the worst, but thats when I noticed her eyes were open. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Why didn't you tell me that you can't swim?!" I asked a little angry, but the look in her eyes was a little hurt, so I just hugged her. I didn't want to let her go, "I thought I lost you," I let that sentence slip out without thinking.

"I think that's enough swimming for today," Hae Seok said. I let go of Eunae and left. I guess I just needed to calm down.

"Why don't you tell her how you feel?" A voice asked interupting my thoughts, I turned around and saw Dae Jong.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, "Tell who what?" He just flicked my on my forehead. "Ow!"

"Tell Eunae that you like her!" He said in a-matter-a-fact tone.

"Tell her I like her?" I stopped to think. 'How do I feel about her?'

"You're seriously going to stand there?" He said staring at me.

"Well, Who do you like?" I asked him, and I could tell by the look on his face that he was suprised by my question.

"Let's not turn this into a conversation about my love life," He said as he was blushing.

"How about ending the conversation?" I said as I started walking again, but this time he didn't follow me. When I got back to the room, I grabbed some clothes and jumped into the shower.


KyaMei:

So i Just realized I have been using the wrong name for my characters... ahaha Man and this is a little embarrassing... I think i've been calling him Dong Joo or Dong Jong or what ever... turns out his name was actually Dae Jung... I know it's not really much of a difference, but i still feel  a little embarrassed... lol... Just thought I should clear that up....

Ok and also sorry it's so late.. I wrote it and i didnt like it so i deleted it..... But yeah here it is! I hope you guys like it.. I kind of went in a different direction for this one... Well at least i think i did... Again sorry it too so long