Room 7: Cheater

Starship Entertainments New Group [{APPLY CLOSED}]

Jun Hyuk POV

I got to my room and the other two were already there.

"Did you guys choose rooms already?" I ask and Donghun shook his head.

"We were waiting for you so that we can see who gets it," I put my bags on the floor and sat by the coffee table.

"How are we going to resolve this situation?" I asked. A smirk appeared on Donghuns face.

"Rock, paper, scissors?" We all stared at each other. I was switcing back and forth between Donghun and Hae Jin. We were about to start, but then Hae Jin stood up, made his way to the rooms and he throw his stuff into the single room.

"Ya!?" I yelled. He just look back at me.

"Problem solved," That was the last thing he said before he closed the door. I hung my head in dissapointment, but me and Donghun didn't feel like arguing with him. We sat there in silence, that is when I heard my stomach growl.

"Are you hungry?" Donghun asked me. I just nodded, "Well I don't know how to cook," I hung my head in regret.

'I knew i should have eaten before I got here,'

"Do our want to go out to get something to eat?" I looked down at my watch.

"We wont have enough time," I pouted, "Curfew is at 10," That's when i saw a look flash across his face. It looked like he had an idea. He pulled out his phone and started typing.

"Done!" He yelled as he slammed his phone on the table.

"Done with what?"

"I texted Hyemi to see if she could cook us some food," I gave him a puzzled look.

"Who?" He gave me a serious expression.

"Really?" He just looked down and shook his head, "She's in room 6," I just gave him a blank expression. "Never Mind,"


Donghun Pov

We sat there in silence for a few minutes waiting for the ok from hyemi to pick up our food. Jun Hyuk took out his guitar and started to play.

"What song is that?" I asked. He gave me the are you serious face.

"Wedding dress,"

"Oh! Lessgoo!" I said excitedly, ready to show off my skills.

'Hello! Hello!' My phone started ringing

"Ugh," I exhaled annoyed.

"Yuboseyo? Ne...Arasso!" I hung up the phone and looked at Jun Hyuk, "Foods done! Lets go get it,"

"Can you get it i have make a phone call,"

"Aish... Yeah I'll be back," I leave the room and quickly ran to meet Hyemi. When I got to the door I knocked frantically. She opened the door as I stood there out of breath.

"Here you go," She said as she handed me the food.

"Kamsahamnida!" I yelled as she closed the door on me and I quickly ran back to my room. When I got back Jun Hyuk took the food from me. "YA?!"

"Smells good," He said. All of a sudden Hae Jin comes out of his room and sits at the table

"I smelled food," He said as he opened the container that Hyemi gave me, "What is this?" I walk over to see what he was talking about...

It looked absolutely inedible... some of the stuff in it was black... there was bits of yellow and green... and I could make out something red and drippy... all in all it looked like a blob of poisonous death... Aish... but it smells so good...

"... Is it edible?" Jun Hyuk was the first to asked. I poked at with my chopsticks. All of the sudden Hae Jin pick up a chunk of it with his fork and takes a bite. We stared at him in anticipation as he chewed. He gave a slight nod while was chewing  and swallowed.

"... Its really good." without any hesitation he went for another bite. Jun Hyuk and I looked at each other before we silmontaniously took a bite.

'... Hyemi... I'm sorry I ever doubted you... your cooking is heavenly...' and sure enough it was gone within minutes. 


 

KyaMei:

Hey guys! I just wanted to say Happy New Year!

Sorry it's so short....