Room 8... And a little something something ;)

Starship Entertainments New Group [{APPLY CLOSED}]

Sung Yeong POV

The three of us sat there with nothing to do.

"Are you guys hungry?" I asked with excitment in my voice.

"Aniyo, I ate before I got here," Yoo Ra replied.

"Same here," Yong Joo said and I pouted, "What do you guys think we should do?" We sat there poundering the multitude of ideas.

"Well we can call the others and see if they want to have some bonding time," I suggested the others nodded in agreement and we all pulled out our phones to send the message.

"Wait," Yoo Ra said, "What about the rules?"  I looked at the clock, quarter passed 10.

"If we're quiet we wont get caught," I said as I pressed send. With in a few minutes there was a knock at the door. I immediately jumped to my feet. When I opened the door there stood all of the guys, but everyone from room 6 was missing.

"I heared there was a party?" Jun Hyuk said pushing his way through the door.

"The text did not say party!" Yoo Ra retorted.

"Bonding... Party... Same difference," Chihoon said lying down on the couch.

"Make room!" I said as I pushed his legs.

"Where are the other girls?" Donghun asked, I just shrugged my shoulders.

"What do you guys want to do?" Yong Joo asked.

"Really?!" Donghun raised his voice in annoience, "You invited us here and you dont have a plan to entertain?"

"Miahnae," I said, "It was kind of a last minute thing," We all just sat there trying to think of something, and all of a sudden Hae Seok broke the silence.

"Lets watch a scary movie," I looked around and everyone nodded in agreement. Now we were left with another question.

'What are we going to watch?'

We went online and found a random movie.


Yoo Ra POV

Thirty minutes into the movie we are all fixated on the screen. It was the scene where the killer is just outside the house lying in wait. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door and you could see everyone jump. I stood up walking towards the door with caution.

"Who is it?" I said hesitantly.

"It's Hyemi and Eunae," they whispered back. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Why are you guys so late," I asked as i opened the door to let them in.

"We had to wait for Hee-unnie to fall asleep," Eunae said as she skipped over to the couch.

"Dongsaeng!" Chihoon calls out to her, "You can sit right here," He said motioning to the open seat next to him.

"Why did you have to wait for Sung Hee to fall asleep?" I asked.

"Because, she doesn't like it when people break the rules," Hyemi sighed, "The first thing she told me was to not think about breaking any of Saeseong-nims rules,"

"That ," I replied

"Well we're watching a scary movie," Yong Joo said as she pressed play.


Yong Joo POV

I was sitting on the couch during the movie, just watching the reaction of the members around me.When the killer jumps out of the closet everybody screamed. Some more than others, I looked down and saw Eunae clutching on to chihoon for dear life.

'Awe... That's really cute,'

I smiled to myself. Watching scary movies together is great for bonding, it gives everyone a chance to be vaulnerable and it also allows us to let loose a feeling that we don't experience in everyday life. All of a sudden the TV turned off, and the room was pitch black as our eyes were not ajusted to the sudden change of lighting.

~Creeeeaaaak~ We all looked in the direction of where the sound was coming from. There stood a tall black figure.

"AHHHH!" Chihoon cried out and we all looked at him, "Something grabbed my arm!" He yelled and we all glanced back to the spot where the black figure stood only to that he was no longer there.

"Jun Hyuk should go investigate," Someone said in the darkness.

"What!?" He said sounding surprised, "Why me?"

"Because you're the oldest one here," Said someone else. Jun Hyuk let out a huge sigh and stood up, cautiously moving around trying not to step on anyone. He went around the corner and started to yell as he came running back to us. Following behing him was the black figure, but this time he brought a friend. Now there weretwo figures standing before us. The TV again and some people screamed, and Eunae quickly jumped behind everyone burrying her face into Chihoon's back.

'What is with those two?'

All of a sudden the two figures started making a weird screeching noise and charging toward us. We all started to scream, but then the two figures collapsed to the floor laughing. I turn the lights on to see Hyemi and Jae Min rolling on the floor.

"So not cool," Hae Jin said standing up, "You scared them half to death," He said nothing more and left the room. I look at Hyemi and Jae Min they had the look of guilt on their faces.

"Miahnae," They said. I exhaled.

"Its getting late, maybe you all should get back to your rooms, we need to rest for practice tomorrow," Everyone groaned, I guess they didnt want to leave yet.

"Well, It was nice hanging out with you guys!" Eunae said with a smile, "I had a great time,"

"Given the circumstances," Hae Seok said as I shut the door. I walked to my room, plopped down on my bed and passed out right at that moment.

'It has been quite a long day,'
 

 

 


Teaser!

No One's POV

It's been a few weeks and everyone has gotten use to working with each other, but some people are still stepping on toes. It's after practice in room 5.

"Ah!" Chihoon yelled out in pain.

"Mianhae!" Hyemi said as she bumped into his ankle.

"Oppa," Eunae hung her head in shame, "Please forgive me!" She begged.

"I told you not to worry about it," He said smiling through the pain.

"But if i didn't step on your foot you would have never sprain your ankle," A tear escaped her and Chihoon brushed it away.

"It's not that bad," He repied with a smile.

"The doctor said you have to stay off of it for a a few days," Hyemi replied.

"You won't be able to dance!" Eunae yelled, and Chihoon laughed.

"It's not that serious," He said still smiling.

"I did this! I will take care of you!" Eunae ran to the freezer to get ice. Just then everyone walked in.

"Way to go Angel," Jun Hyuk said jokingly, "You broke one of our best dancers," Chihoon looked at Eunae's face and it just got sadder. As Jun Hyuk walked passed Sung Hee, she slapped him on the back of the head.

"YA!?" he yelled, but she gave him a stern look, "Mianhae Angel, i was just joking,"

"That still doesnt give you the right to make her feel bad," Yoo Ra said as Sung Yeong and YungJoo console Eunae.

"Dongsaeng," Chihoon called out to her, "Be Happy, We're going on that ski trip tomorrow," Everyones eyes got wide as if they forgot.

"I totally forgot about that," Sung Yeong said.

"Ahaha yeah me too," Yung Joo replied and everyone else nodded in agreement.

 

 


KyaMei:

Hey guys! I really hope you like this chapter and the teaser... Me and my Co-Author had this great idea the other day. We decided to bring the holidays to our stories!

Voting is also over!