Practicing

Starship Entertainments New Group [{APPLY CLOSED}]

No Ones POV

"Alright!" Saeseong-nim said as everyone was streching, "I have some people here to help me teach you the dance to the mix we are going to do," He looked toward the door, "Come on in guys!" With those words 6 guys came in.

"Annyeonghaseyo," They said bowing, "We are BOYFRIEND," After they announced themselves all of the girls started to scream, but when 4 more people filled in some of the guys started to scream too.

"Annyeonghaseyo," They girls bowed, "We are SISTAR,"

"Alright lets get to work," Saeseongnim left no room for the new group to introduce themselve to the Idols. He started to play the mix. SISTAR started first dancing the The Boys, then Boyfriend came in when the song switched to Replay. They all ended up coming together on the last song. "Ok do you guys get it?" Saeseongnim asked as the music stopped. They were sepreated into two group. The boys would go with boyfriend to learn their part of the dance and the girls will go with SISTAR.

"Ok, Let's have the girls stay in this practice room and the boy move to the practice room next door," Saeseongnim said leading them to practice room number 4.

 


Two Hours Later....

Everyone was having a cool down period.

"So how do you guys like it so far?" Donghyun asked the guys.

"I didn't expect our group to be so big," Hae Jin answered, the rest nodded in agreement.

"It's hard to move around sometimes," Jun Hyuk laughed.

"A bunch of us are going out to eat later," Hyunseong announced, "You guys should come along,"

"Oh My God!" Donghun said excitedly, "Who's going to be there?"

"Well, Us of course," Donghyun laughed, "and also these two girls we've also been working with,"

"Thanks for asking," Chihoon interupted, "But I think I'll pass,"

"WHY!?" Donghun ask grabbing onto his leg, "Please don't tell me you are declining an invitation to eat with BOYFRIEND! ARE YOU CRAZY!?!?!"

"HYUNG!" Chihoon yelled as he pushed dinghum off of him, "I'm just not feeling too good,"

"Maybe we should have Eunae take care of you," Jun Hyuk teased, Chihoon just glared at him. Saeseongnim Called al the guys back into the other practice room.

"Good job today guys, I'm ending practice early today because i have more oppressing matters to deal with, I trust that you will be practicing the dances on your free time because these groups will not be here the next time," With those words he said his good-bye and left. Donghyun walked over and told the girls the samething that they told the boys, that they are all going to go out to eat and that if they wanted to go they should go.


 

Chihoon POV

I went to the gym for an hour right after practice. When I got back to my foom no one was there.

'They must have went out to eat,'

I jumped in the shower and took my time.

'Maybe I should have went?'

I got out of the shower and realized that I forgot my clothes, I wrapped a towel round my waist and walked back to my room.

"Oppa!," I was surprised by Eunae standing at the end of the hallway looking at me. Her eyes wandered down and i saw her cheeks turn red. I'm pretty sure mine were red as well. I quickly ran back into the bathroom.

"What are you doing here?!" I yelled.

"Jun-Oppa told me that you werent feeling well," I facepalmed myself and let out an annoyed sign.

"How did you get in here?"

"He also gave me the key," I got a little angrier when she said that, then i remembered that Jun Hyuk doesn't stay in this room. 'How did he get a key?' "He said not to knock, and to just walk in," I shook my head.

"Dongsaeng," I said after a few minutes of silence, "Can you sit on the couch please, and close your eyes!"

"Arasso!" she yelled.

"Are they closed?" I asked after a few seconds.

"Neh!" As soon as I heard that I ran to my room and quickly got dressed. When I was done I walked out to see her sitting on the couch with her hands over her eyes. I stepped closer and noticed that there was a bag by her feet.

"What's in the bag?" I could tell that she was scared by me, because she jump and when she uncovered her eyes and jumped again. Obviously this time she was startled by the realization of how close i was to her face.

"Miahnae," I apologized, "I don't mean to scare you,"

"It's ok!" She smiled and then I remembered the scene from earlier and I could feel my cheeks burn and I turned away.

"So what's in the bag?" I asked again.

"Oh Its Tteokguk!" My eyes got wide, I turned around and grabbed her shoulders.

"JINJJA!?!? (really)" She nodded and I smilled. I pulled her in for a hug. "How did you know?!"

"Know what?" She asked confused.

"That tteokguk is my favorite?" I said letting it go.

"IT IS!?" She said suprised, "I realy didn't know, I guess i just got lucky,"


 

Hyemi POV

We all met at Yetgol, the Korean restaurant that the guys told us to meet them at. When we go there, they had already gotten a table and beckoned us to join them. The girls they told us about were sitting at the table, but I couldn't see their faces. One had short-straight hair and the other had long-straight hair.

"Lyn-ah, Lina-ah," Donghyun said standing up, "This is the group we told you about," The girls turned to look at us and i recognized their faces.

"Unnie?" Lyn-ah said standing up.

"Oppa!?" Lina-ah said also standing up. They both ran to me and Donghun and embraced us with a hug.

"We missed you sooo much!" Lyn said.

"We'll have time to catch up," Donghun said, "Lets eat first," We all laughed, but I noticed that Lina-ah was looking for something, or maybe someone.

"What is is?" I asked her.

"Where's Hoon-oppa?" She asked, looking kind of sad, " He stayed in the dorms, he said that he didn't feel so good," Her face was no longer sad as it flashed to worried, I smiled at her.

"Don't worry!" Jun Hyuk interupted, "Our Maknae stayed behind to take care of him," He let out a loud laugh.

"Is that why she's not here?" Yoo Ra asked and Jun Hyuk nodded.

"Hyuk-ssi!" I yelled, "What did you do this time?"

"Noooothhing," he replied with an evil smile. I just stood there glaring at him.

'EVIL!'


Yong Joo POV

Adter we got our food things calmed down a little bit and everyone was laughing at Katalina's story about when they first met boyfriend, Lyn didn't look happy throughout the whole story and we found out why. Apparently they guy were watching her and when Lina and Yongmin walked in she fell flat on he face. I guess I was caught up in the story because when I put some food in my mouth, my tongue instantly started to burn, and everyone noticed.

"Are you alright?" Hyunseong asked, and i shook my head. I reached for my glass, but there was nothing in it.

"Here!" Minwoo said handing me his water, I chugged it down, but my mouth was still burning.

"No! Here eat this!" Lynelle said handing me a sppon of this creamy liquid. As soon as it touched my tongue the burning went away.

"Kamsahamnida!" I said feeling relieved. Before we all new it, it was time to head back. We all thanked Boyfriend for inviting us to eat and they said that we would do it again later on.


Hae Seok POV

I got back to the room to see Chihoon sitting on the couch, but when I took a closer look he was sleeping. Then I saw Eunae sleeping with her head on his lap.

'Thats cute,'

I didn't want to disturb them so I headed to my room. Before I had a chance to lie down someone knocked. I quietly walked back to the front door and when I opened it, there stood Jun Hyuk.

"Is she still here?!" He asked being loud.

"SHHH!"

"So she is here," He said as he pushed passed me. He stopped walking when he saw them on the couch together. "Isn't that cute," He pulled out his phone and took a picture.

"Get out," I told him.

"Arasso!" he laughed as he headed out the door.

'Maybe I should wake them up,'

I looked at the time, and it was too early for sleep. But then i remember that he said he didn't feel to well. Maybe i should let them stay like that. I again started to head to the room and again there was a knock at the door. I let out an annoyed sigh. When I opened the door there stood Jae Min.

"Why did you knock?" I asked.

"Sorry," He said looking down at his feet, "For some reason I can't find my key," He closed the door and I was glad that he was here, that way if someone knocked I didn't have to get the door.


 

Eunae POV

I felt someone shaking me and I woke up to see Chihoon staring down at me.

"Miahnae," He smiled, "I didn't mean to wake you up, It's just that someone's knocking," I lifted my head off of his lap and put a pillow in his place.

"Hello?" he said as he opened the door. I couldn't see he was talking to because he was in the way. "Yeah she's here, Why?.... No i don't know what time it is.... Ok come in," Chihoon stepped to the side and in walked Hyemi.

"Kaja," She said holding out her hand, "It's getting late, and you know how Sunghee gets," I nodded my head and stood up. I was still a little tired so my walk was unstable. I almost fell over, but Chihoon caught me.

"Are you ok?" He asked, I nodded my head.

"My legs are just sore,"

"Take it easy then," Hyemi said as she grabbed my hand.

"I'll go with you," Chihoon insisted, but Hyemi stopped him

"We'll be ok," she said as we left. When we got to the room, Hyemi took me all the way to my bed.

"Kamsahmnida," I told her.

"Dont mention it," She looked down and started to shuffle her feet.

"What is it?" I ask

"What did you guy do?"

"We ate and watched tv,"

"Was it awkward?" When she asked me that question the scene when he stepped out of the bathroom flashed in my ming and I Started to blush.'

'Why did I have to call out to him?!'

Hyemi's eyes got wide, "SOMETHING DID HAPPEN?" she got excited, "What was it?" So insted of her asking me a dozen times i told her about what happened and she started to laugh. "OH MY GOD! That must have been embarrassing for him!"


KyaMei:

Alright guys heres the next chapter! Sorry it took so long, school started back up and ive been really tired lately... 

I'm pretty sure that there are some words in here that are spelled wrong and then some other words that probably dont exist... AHAHA I dont know why all my chapters come out so cute... It's Probably because you guys gave me such cute charactors Winky face lol Ok...

The Next Chapter is our Ski Trip, I hope you guys are looking forward to it... all I can say is s*** goes dooooowwwwwnnnn! lol