A Chance To Get Closer

Starship Entertainments New Group [{APPLY CLOSED}]

No One's POV

It's been a few weeks and everyone has gotten use to working with each other, but some people are still stepping on toes. It's after practice in room 5.

"Ah!" Chihoon yelled out in pain.

"Mianhae!" Hyemi said as she bumped into his ankle.

"Oppa," Eunae hung her head in shame, "Please forgive me!" She begged.

"I told you not to worry about it," He said smiling through the pain.

"But if i didn't step on your foot you would have never sprain your ankle," A tear escaped her and Chihoon brushed it away.

"It's not that bad," He repied with a smile.

"The doctor said you have to stay off of it for a a few days," Hyemi replied.

"You won't be able to dance!" Eunae yelled, and Chihoon laughed.

"It's not that serious," He said still smiling.

"I did this! I will take care of you!" Eunae ran to the freezer to get ice. Just then everyone walked in.

"Way to go Angel," Jun Hyuk said jokingly, "You broke one of our best dancers," Chihoon looked at Eunae's face and it just got sadder. As Jun Hyuk walked passed Sung Hee, she slapped him on the back of the head.

"YA!?" he yelled, but she gave him a stern look, "Mianhae Angel, i was just joking,"

"That still doesnt give you the right to make her feel bad," Yoo Ra said as Sung Yeong and YungJoo console Eunae.

"Dongsaeng," Chihoon called out to her, "Be Happy, Chistmas is next week.... And we're going on that ski trip tomorrow," Everyones eyes got wide as if they forgot.

"I totally forgot about that," Sung Yeong said.

"Ahaha yeah me too," Yung Joo replied and everyone else nodded in agreement. Yoo Ra, with ice pack in hand,  walk over to Chihoon and placed it gently on his ankle.

"Alright guys!" Sung Hee said, "Lets go pack,"


Sung Hee POV

I walked into Hyemi and Eunae's room to see if they were almost done packing. As soon as I opened the door something hit my face. I looked down to see someone shirt.

"Watch where you're throwing that,"

"Miahnae!" They yelled. I Walked further in and it looked like a tornado had hit this room, really hard.

"You guys better clean this up before we leave," I said as I walked out, forgetting why I had went there in the first place.

"Can't we clean it when we get back?" Hyemi asked complaining. "It's already late, I haven't finished packing, and I'm tired!"

"No!" I yelled from my room, "Trust me, you'll want to come home to a clean home,"

"Arraso.." Her voice faded into nothing. I closed my door and drifted deep into sleep.


 

Chihoon POV

The next day everyone met in the front of the dorm rooms.

"Alright, We're just waiting for a few more people," Saeseong-nim said looking around. "Ah, there they are," We all turned around to see all the members of boyfriend, and two extra people.

"Lina-ah?" I called out, when she saw me her eyes got wide.

"Hoon-Oppa!" She yelled as she ran up to me to give me a hug.

"When did you cut your hair?" I said examining her.

"Not too long ago," She said smiling then looked at Lynelle.

"You haven't changed one bit though," I said hugging her.

"You have!" She laughed, "Rocking those cruches i see,"

"Yeah, I sprained my ankle pretty bad," I said awkwardly laughing, "I'm fine though,"

"How did you sprain it?" She asked with a worried look on his face.

"Let's not get into details about that," I looked behind Katalina two see Hyunseong-ssi and one of the twins glaring at me, "Why are they looking at me like that," She turns around and laughs.

"I really have no idea,"

"They looking like they want to beat me up?" I asked getting a little nervous.

"AHAH No, They are totally harmless," she walked over to them to invesigate.

"Alright everyone lets head out!" Saeseong-nim yelled, he told us that the resort was at least two and a half hours away, depending on the traffic. We would also be staying there for two weeks. So we are spending christmas and new year.

'This should be fun,' 


Hae Seok

I watched as Chihoon took the seat next to me. I really dont know why.

"You aren't going to sit by your girlfriend?" I asked.

"Girlfriend?" He gave me a quizical look, and I directed to the seats across the isle. Sitting there I saw Eunae and Hyemi.

"Hyemi's not my girlfriend..." I looked down and shook my head.

'Is he really trying to play stupid?'

"Eunae," I said

"Mwo? What makes you think we're going out?" He asked a little suprised.

'I guess he wasnt playing,'

"Are you telling me that there is nothing going on between you and Eunae?" He nodded and then he pause for a moment and started shaking his head. Then there was a flash of confusion in his expression, "Never mind,"


Sung Hee POV

"HEEEEYYY!" Jun Hyuk yelled as he plopped down in the seat next to me.

"Hi..."  said as I opened the book in my hands, but then he closed it before I had a chance to read anything. I looked at his face, "Yes?"

"I just thought that I could use this time to get to know you better," He smiled down at me, "Your a leader, I'm a leader, We havent had that much time to talk," His smile dissapeared, "Which is weird, Ya know?"

"Why is it weird?"

"Because we see each other everyday, and yet i feel like we have only said 10 words to each other..."

"53," I said, and he looked at me with a puzzled expression, "We've said 53 words to each other,"

"Oh,"

"62," I pulled out my phone and started to look up different dessert recipies. I found a lot that I would like to try and a lot that just make we want to say WTF?!


Yoo Ra POV

"Annyeonghaseyo," I heard next to me, I turned to look at who it was and I saw Hyunseong from boyfriend. I couldn't move, "Is this seat taken?" I opened my mouth the reply, but for some reason nothing was coming out.

"A-a-an-n-i-y-yoo," He smiled and sat down. 


Donghun POV

"Lyn-ah!" I called out to her, "Sit next to me!" She smiled, but as she walked towards me someone grabbed her arm and placed her right next to him. When he looked back I saw that the person was none other than Kwangmin. "Aish.." That was when I Jae Min walking up to me.

"Is this seat taken?" he asked, i heard a little hesitation in his voice.

"Aniyo," I smile, "Have a seat," He sat down excitedly with a big smile on his face.

"So do you know where we're going?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Saeseongnim said that we were going to the Yangji Pine Ski resort," I pulled out some papers from my bag. "I did a little research," I showed him the picture I found.

Yangji Pine Resort S...

"In that whole place you will find a restaurant, snack bar, supermarket, playground, internet cafe, sauna, karaoke arcade, rock cafe, pub, gulf course, bowling alley, billiards, Volley ball court, heath center, basketball court, indoor AND outdoor swimming pools, campsite, Alpine Slider, paintball, ski shop, snow removel equipment, observation lounge, sledding hill, condominium, and a youth hostel," I looked over at Jae Min and he was really shocked.

"So many places,"

"Indeed," I gave him an evil grin, "and so little time,"

 


KyaMei:
OK guys so here is the next chapter! I really hope you guys like it....

There's more to come so stay alert!! ^-^