Denial

Starship Entertainments New Group [{APPLY CLOSED}]

Sung Yeong's POV

"Why didn't you tell anyone that you could swim?" I asked Eunae as i gave her a look of concern. We made it back to the room and were sitting on the couch after taking a nice shower.

"I didnt know that i would be pushed into the deep end," She replied. We sat in silence for a while, I watched her slowly bring her hands up to her lips.

"You'er thinking about him, arent you?" I smiled at the thought.
"Who?" She asked with a clueless expression.

"Chihoon-ssi..." I said slowly.

"HA! Aniyo!" She yelled out awkwardly, "Why would I be thinking about him?"

"I dont know," I said as i looked away from her, "You like him dont you?"

"WHAT!?!" She said jumping to her feet, but then she sat back down and started to whisper, "Is it that obvious?"

"Neh~" I replied. She looked down and began to shuffle her feet, "It's ok, I wont tell anyone," She looked up and smiled at me.

"Kamsahapmida!" She yelled out hugging me. I sat there and thought for a while.

"It's obvious that he's completely oblivious to his and your feeling," I laughed but she gave me a questioning look, "I think that you need to make your feelings more obvious to him... before he starts to fall for someone else..."

"What's that suppose to mean?"


Hyemi's POV

"Unnie!" I called out to Katalina as I saw her walking down the hall.

"Oh, Annyeonghaseyo," She said when she saw me approaching her.

"Annyeonghaseyo," I gave her a slight bow, she smiled, "Where are you going?"

"I'm just go...." Her sentence was interupted by someone who just turned the corner, as they got closer i could see who it was. "Lyn-ah, you're late,"

"Ah, Mianhae," he skratched her head awkwardly

"As i was saying, we're going to Chihoon's room," She smiled again, "He's cooking,"

"OOOO! CAN I COME!?!" I yelled excitedly. When it comes to Chihoon's cooking, it's no joke.

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind the company,"


Chihoon's POV

I was standing in the kitchen with my apron and bow(yes again). The sweet aroma of the food filling the room. All of a sudden there was a knock at the door. I looked around the room and see my crouches laying on the floor near the couch.

"UGGGHHHH!" I complained, "TO FAAAAARRRR!" I looked back at the door and started to limp towards it. I open the door to find Eunae staring at the ground.

"Miahnae," She whispered.

"W.. Wae... Waeyo?" I stumbled over my words as the  converstion with Hae Seok replayed in my mind.

'Why dont you tell Eunae how you feel..... Tell her that you like her,'

"For not telling you that I didnt know how to swim," She said, she began to look up and that is when I saw the sadness. Her gaze never met mine, but I knew that she felt guilty for making me worried.

"Kanjana(It's Ok)," I said as i put my hands on her shoulders. I pulled her inside and sat her on the couch. I was going to sit next to her but someone else began to knock on the door. I was going to get it, but Eunae grabbed my hand. I looked down at her, "Angel-ah?" I said, the look on her face said 'I have something to tell you,' So I stood there and waited for her to say it.

"I..." She was at a loss of words, and than thats when she said it, "I'll get the door,"

"Arasso," I said and headed back into the kitchen. When Eunae opened the door, all I could hear was a bunch of people yelling.

"Annyeonghaseyo!!" The said

"Omo! Eunae?" Said on familiar voice, "What are you doing here?" They asked, but Angel said nothing.

"Come in!" I yelled. The door opened wider and in walk Katalina, Lynelle, and Hyemi.

"Room for one more?" Hyemi asked as he was already seated at the table.

"Neh~ I made a lot this time," I smiled.

"Smells delicious," They all said in unison.

"Eunae, sit next to me!" Katalina yelled, "I want to know more about the women in Chihoon's life,"

"What women!?!" I said surprised that she would say that.

"This adorable one right here!" She said as she patted Angel's shoulder. In the corner of my eye, i could see Hae Seok.

"Hae Seok-ah, Where are you going?" I asked him

"Too many people in here," He said as he closed the door behind him. I just shrugged my shoulders and turned off the stove. I grabbed the food and walked over to the table.

"Jamkkanmanyo(Just a second)," Lynelle said as I was placing the food on the table, "Is that the bow I bought you for your birthday?!?!" She asked suprised.

"Aniyo," I answered.

"And is that the apron i got you!?" Katalina asked, also surprised.

"Aniyo!!" I yelled.

"Yes it is!" They yelled back, and we all laughed.

"I can't believe you're actually wearing them..." Lynelle said.

"Of course," I replied, "What kind of friend wouldd i be if i didn't?"

"True," Katalina retorted. I looked at Angel and she looked like she was uncomfortable.

'This isnt like her... what is really wrong?'

I thought to myself for awhile, then I realized that someone was calling my name.

"Mwo?" I said.

"Let's eat already!" Lynelle said with excitement hanging on every word, "The foods getting cold!" I laughed and took the only seat that was left. That seat just happened to be next to Eunae. Hyemi looked at Eunae.

"Donngsaeng..." She paused, "If we knew... we never would hav..." I stopped her and shook my head.

"Are you ok?" I whispered to Angel. She just nodded her head,"Lets talk after everyone leaves," was the last thing i said to her while the others were here.


Jae Min's POV

I sat in the room thinking about the incident at the pool.

'Why wouldn't Eunae tell anyone?'

I feel so guitly about what I did.

"Jae Min-ah!" Jun Hyuk called for me, I didnt answer, "Ya!" He yelled bursting through the door.

"What are you doing?!" I retorted.

"You can't just sit here moping about what happened," sitting on the edge of my bed.

"What do you expect me to do?" i asked, "She could have died...." I shuttered at the thought.

"But she didnt, just focus on the future..." he said, "and a BIG apology," And with those words, he left the room.

'Maybe I should take his advice,'

I thought to my self for a while.

"How could i make it up to her?" I said out loud. I couldnt come up with anything, so I decided to get out of the room for some fresh air.


Eunae's POV

Chihoon-oppa decided to walk me back to my room. It hurt me that he was going out of his way, even with or without his brace i would still feel bad.

"You didn't have to walk me to my room," I said as we turned the corner, but he didn't reply.

"Oh! Annyeong-haseyo!" I stopped and looked up. I saw Jae Min standing infront of the door with a teddy bear.

"I-geo Mwo-ye-yo(what is this?)?" Chihoon asked, switiching his eyes back and fourth. Jae Min handed me the teddy bear.

"Waeyo?" I asked as I watched Chihoon expression get dark.

"Mianhae," Jae Min said, then Chihoon's phone started to ring.

"Yeoboseyo? MWO!? Arasso!" He looked down at me, "I have to go!" Was the last thing he said as he ran off throwing his crouches to the floor.

"HYUNG!" Jae Min called after him, but he never turned back.

'I wonder what that was about?'

 

 

 


KyaMei:

Hey guys, I am sorry about this being reeeeeeaaaaaalllly really late, I know I said that I would post the story on wednesday last month or two months ago.... but I recently move across the country... Im still in the process of unpacking... I hope you guys arent too disapointed in me. So here you go! I really hope you like it.. I tried really hard to get everyone in to have their own POV or at least have them in a couple, but there are like 12 of you sooo yeah... I'll try to update really soon, but like probable once or twice a week... if i feel that i have reached the end of this chapter. KK a lot of people have been saying that my past chapters confused them... If this one confuses you please let me know, and specify which part confuses you... or else i cant fix it... Ok that is all... and again i apologize!

The rest of the people's POV's will be in the next chapter... Again I apologize for this taking so long... If you still read this I owe you guys a lot of story time to you character... Everyone except Saranghaebap and ArieMay... Dont ask why... LOL ok Tu dah looooooooooooooooOOOOoooOOOoOOOOoOooO.

 

Its too late to apply for this story, but its not too late to apply to this one!

 

 

 Idol Academy Battle of the Groups